CLMG-7205 detects the absorption of spectra. It is use to view the colour of a gemstone, either by shining
a light ( pen-torch) through the stone into the spectroscope if the stone is transparent, or by viewing its reflected light if the stone is opaque. inside you' ll see a spectrum ( a rainbow) which might be interrupted with black or white lines, it is the pattern of these lines you must learn to recognize. For gemmologist it is best at detecting iron and chromium and for non-gemmolgist ' diamond simulants' YAG and Cubic Zirconia give spectacular spectra and so too does some Zircon. Though, other gemstones are a bit more difficult to detect.
* Large diameter eyepiece aperture facilitates comfortable viewing of the single, large and bright spectrum which is centrally placed in the field of view.
* High quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly.
* The linear spectrum is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of around 600 lines/ mm.
* This is a top quality instrument giving a brilliant spectrum.
* Length : 55mm
* Diameter : 22mm
* Material : Aluminum ( Heavy Duty)
* Inside Instruction : Raster type
* Leather Carry Pouch
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips