This Upper Arm Type Blood Pressure Monitor has Jumbo-Size LCD screen and 4 zone memory groups. Each zone
automatically stores up to 99 data for each group with date and time for efficient tracking of 4 weeks logging or for 4 different person. It has the innovative Comfit cuff for a quick and proper fit that is perfect for both medium and large-sized arms. In addition, it can do the Average value for last Three Records and perform 4 alarm settings that can be programmed for next Blood pressure measuring.
This modern automatic monitor is simple to use and have large digital readouts which are also very easy to read that even old ones will be able to read with completely automatic inflation and deflation. Simply wrap the cuff around the upper arm, and press START. In seconds, your blood pressure and pulse are displayed on the large digital panel. High & low pulse rate indicator will also be seen if pulse rate is higher or lower than the normal pulse rate.
Easier to use than aneroid unit, a gauge, stethoscope and error indicator in one unit! Good for hearing-impaired patients, since there is no need to listen to heart sounds through the stethoscope. The monitor is clinically approved by FDA and Conformed to CE and RoHS standard.
YOU CAN TRUST our BP monitor products to help you monitor your physical health in the comfort of your own home, wherever you want and whenever you like.
Features: Delivering Optimum Performance with Maximum Comfort!
* FDA approved, clinically proven accuracy and conformed to CE and RoHS standard
* Jumbo LCD Display, clear & easy to read digital display
* Measure Blood Pressure and Pulse
* Upper Arm Type with 4 groups
* 4 groups, 1-99 data memories each group (For family use)
* Average Value of the last three (3) records
* Automatically store measured data in memory complete with measuring date/time
* Automatically determine ideal cuff inflation
* Auto shut-off in 1 minute, power saving
* Auto self-inflation & self-deflation
* High & Low pulse rate sign when the measured pulse rate value is too high or too low
* 4 alarm setting that can be programmed for the next blood pressure measuring or for the medicine time intake
* Selectable mmgh and Kpa
* Time and Date setting
* Low battery indicator
* Clear/Delete memory function
* Cuff fits upper arm circumference 22 - 32cm
* Heart blinker, shows that the monitor is taking measurement
* Guide Standards for Assessment of High Blood Pressure
* Completely automatic, Easy One Touch Operation
* Comfortable, easy to use and robust
* Clinically accurate measure blood pressure and pulse rate
* Ideal for the daily monitoring of blood pressure
* Type: Upper Arm Type Blood Pressure Monitor
* Four Zone Memory: 99 memory x 4 zone with date and time stamp
* Measurement Method: Oscillometric Method Technology
* Measurement Range:
* Pressure Range: 30-280mmHg
* Pulse Rate Range: 40-195 beats/min
* Pressure: ±3 mmHg (±0.4 KPa)
* Pulse Rate: within ±5% of reading
(subject to the temperature & humidity listed below)
* Inflation: automatic inflation via micro-electronic pump
* Arm Circumference: 22 - 32cm
* Pressurization: Automatic Inflation and Deflation
* kPa and mmHg Display: Yes
* Low Battery Indicator: Yes
* Jumbo Display: Yes
* Auto Power Off: 1 minute after the last operation
* Operating Environment:
* Temperature: 10~40°C
* Humidity: 30% to 85% RH
* Storage Environment:
* Temperature: -20~60°C
* Humidity: 10% to 95% RH
* External Dimension: 14.7 x 11.7 x 6.8cm
* Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
* Weight of Main Unit: almost 380g (without the batteries)
* FREE 4 x 1.5V AA Batteries
* English instruction manual
* Upper Arm Cuff with Air Tubing
* Standard factory package
Warranty: 2 years warranty
All our products are manufactured under the strict quality control guidelines established by EN ISO9001-2000 Standards
How it Works?
It uses a sensor to detect and isolate only the essential pulse oscillation, which helps eliminate other noise factors and leads to quick and reliable measurements. This also helps avoid over-tightening of the cuff. The automatic memory feature allows you to capture save readings for four different individuals, making it easy to keep track of your results.
Why should I measure my blood pressure and keep a record of it?
Measuring your blood pressure and keeping a record of the measurements will show you and your doctor how much your blood pressure changes during the day. Your doctor can use the measurements to see how well your medicine is working to control your high blood pressure. Also, measuring your own blood pressure is a good way to take part in managing your health.
How do I use a digital monitor?
1. Connect the air tubing connector to the air tubing port. Put the cuff around the arm. Turn the power on, and start the machine.
2. The cuff will inflate by itself with a push of a button. After the cuff is inflated, the automatic mechanism will slowly reduce the cuff pressure to fit to the arm comfortly.
3. The machine will show your systolic and diastolic blood pressures as well the your pulse rate on the screen. No need to write down your blood pressure, measured values are automatically record in the memory. Recorded values can be viewed anytime as you wish. The mechanism will automatically deflate the cuff.
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Electronic blood pressure units