This PH-303 Digital ORP and pH Controller is an upgraded version of our PH-203 Controller.
It is the industrial & heavy duty version with a new re-engineered body structure. Equipped with measuring range of 0~ 14pH for PH & -1999~ 1999mV for ORP, relay contact of 5A/ 250VAC, and highly accurate results. This very reliable and precise measuring instrument is both an ORP controller and a pH controller in one device! Equipped with 2 BNC terminal plugs for ORP and PH electrodes, which simultaneously measures ORP and pH levels, for easy attachment and removal from the device. PH-303 allows you tmonitor pH and ORP as well as controlling pH or ORP levels using just one unit. The large and informative display of the PH-303 is capable of displaying the status of the current conditions in the aquarium and setting values. The controller provides a suitable way for you tkeep an eye on the different water parameters in your tank. Simply attach solenoid valves or dosing pumps tthe plug sockets supplied tdose CO2 or Ozone as required.
An ozone generation unit or ozonizers and CO2 system are control devices that regulate the amount of ozone and release carbon dioxide of the water respectively, which largely affects the pH level and filtration of the system. Ozone is an EFFECTIVE AGENT AGAINST PARASITES AND BACTERIAL DISEASES and an excellent water sanitizer, antipollution and disinfectant. A CO2 system helps your fish tRELIEVE STRESS stress and your plants tgrow, flourish, and have vibrant colors.
This controller can be used in aquacultures, beverage, fish hatcheries, water ponds, whirlpool, spa, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, swimming pool, plating industry, quality control, water conditioning, and schools.
Perfect for the freshwater planted aquarium keeper as well as the serious saltwater hobbyist!
A MUST HAVE dual prupose device for the best way of automating ozone and regulating CO2 in your aquarium tELIMINATE FATALITY and MAINTAIN a HEALTHY WATER SYSTEM.
Features: This device is very effective, reliable, easy and safe tuse.
- Best for heavy duty or Industrial use
- Bigger and re-engineered body structure
- Has 2 separate BNC plugs for pH and ORP
- Both ORP and pH Electrodes are replaceable
- Covers extremely wide measurement range ( 0~ 14PH ; -1999~ 1999mV)
- Accurately, easily and systematically MONITORS and CONTROLS pH and ORP with a single unit
- Fast response and easy tcalibrate
- REPLACEABLE pH & ORP Electrodes just syou won' t have tbuy the whole unit when one of the electrode is not working
- It comes with 2 bottles of calibration fluids for free
- approved by strict quality and safety standards ensures a reliability, stability, long and trouble-free life and can be transported easily
- Power Plug for CO2 or Ozone Solenoids or Dosing Pumps are provided
- It has an easy tuse interface and monitored data continuously thru the large display system in just few seconds
- Uses the Protection Dead Band feature, a feature of PH-303 in which the controller automatically turns off or shuts down tprotect your unit from erroneous readings
- It includes a comprehensive User' s manual, which contains instructions on how tbest utilize your pH and ORP Controller
- Gives you an option tmount it on the wall or hung on the solution' s container while using or installing the unit
- An adaptor for US or UK or Australia or Europe is provided
- Measuring Range
Ph: 0.00 ~ 14.00ph
ORP: -1999 ~ 1999mV
Ph: ± 0.1% + 0.02
ORP: ± 5 mV
- Set Range
Ph: 3.50~ 10.50ph
ORP: 0~ 1000mV
- Environment: Temperature: 0° C ~ 50° C
- Humidity: d95% R.H.
- Relay Contact : 5A / 250VAC
- Display: 4 LED
- Power Supply: 220V
- Power Consumption: 2 watts
- Dimension: 160mm x 102mm x 40mm
- Weight: 800g
- FREE 1 bottle of 4.003 + 1 bottle 6.864 calibration ( buffer) solutions
- Detachable pH electrode
- Detachable ORP electrode
- Operation Manual
- Mini-screw driver
- Controller Holder for hanging the device
- Adaptor for Australia, UK, US or Europe ( We can provide the different type of adaptor, i.e Australia, UK, US or Europe)
Operating Information :
Before connecting the AC power Supply, make sure that PH-303 matches your country' s voltage system
Connect the PH electrode in the PH input terminal socket then slide the [ PH/ ORP] switch tPH position
Immerse the electrode in a PH6.86 calibration ( buffer) solution then wait for a few seconds and adjust the PH7 CAL knob until the screen displays the reading 6.86
Clean the electrode with fresh water. Immerse the cleaned electrode in PH4.01 calibration ( buffer) solution then again wait for a few more seconds and adjust the PH4 SLOPE knob until the reading 4.00 appears in the screen
Once done with the calibration and the CAL and SLOPE readings are set, clean the electrode with fresh water
Immerse the electrode in a PH 9.18 calibration ( buffer) solution then wait for a few seconds until the screen displays the reading 9.18 ( Permission in erroneous scope)
- pH Calibration is now complete. Calibration is necessary every time a new PH electrode will be used. Dthe steps 1 t7 tcalibrate the readings
ph setting :
- Connect the PH electrode in the PH input terminal socket
- Slide the [ PH/ ORP] switch t" PH" position
- Slide the [ M/ SET] switch tSET position
- Adjust the SET knob until it displays your requirement
- Immerse the PH electrode in the water
Slide the [ M/ SET] switch tM position tstart controlling or regulating the pH level
orp setting :
- Connect the ORP electrode in the ORP input terminal socket
- Slide the [ PH/ ORP] switch tORP position and [ M/ SET] switch tSET position
- Adjust the SET knob until it displays your requirement.
- Immerse the ORP electrode in the water
- Slide the [ M/ SET] switch tM position and start controlling or regulating the ORP level
- There is a protection " dead band" for knowing if the control output is working. The control output is in action when the measuring value goes above the set value of 3 t5 digits. The control output is off when the measuring value goes below the set value of 3 t5 digits
- You must remember that when the [ M/ SET] switch is in the SET position while adjusting the set valve, the control output will automatically turn off
- Turn off and unplug the controller when cleaning it
- When cleaning please wipe the housing with dry cleaning material. Dnot use wet materials.
- It' s better tuse a soft brush when cleaning the electrodes in 1 t2 months tmake sure the reading is accurate when the device is used for a long time
- Check calibration monthly tverify your readings and refer tyour operation manual for directions and specification
- Please use this controller away from electric ballast
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Electrodes