Discontinuous PU Sandwich Panel Production Line, Discontinuous PU Sandwich Panel Making Machine:
Packaged Equipment is used for discontinuous production of PU-laminated sandwich panels with color-steel or galvanized facings, such as panels for wall, roof, refrigeratory and so on. Refer to the panel form drawings for details of panel form. The maximum length of panel that can be made is 6, 000mm and maximum width is 1200mm, while the thickness is ranging from 50 to 200mm. To take panels of 50mm thick for example, the capacity should be 480 m2 every 8 hours. The equipment can also be utilized to make sandwich panels of other forms as long as the forming machine gets changed. A lengthened (2+2) multiple-layer laminator, such as 8m, 10m, 12m, etc, shall be provided at the customer's request.
Detailed Product DescriptionPU Sandwich Panel Production Line
main parts / composition of the production line:
1) Uncoiler 1 of bottom metal strip to be ribbed + Uncoiler 2 of top strip
2) Front Cutting Machines of bottom and top metal strips
+ Groove Roll-forming devices for shallow grooves in the metal strips
3) ROLL-FORMER for bottom metal strip with rib profiles
4) Foam TRANSFER FRAMES with Mill Edge Cutters for making profiles in EPS edges + Bottom Metal Strip
Transfer MACHINE with guides / roll-formers for narrow side metal strips used for Mineral Wool Panels
5) main panel joining machine (for gluing / joining the sandwich panel) with controller, includes:
Glue Depositing devices onto the metal strips and Infra-Red Heating devices for curing glue, as well as Rollforners & Locking devices for locking edges of metal strips. Machine has protection Ladder with
Hand Rail and Baluster.
6) cutter of the sandwich panel, with controller for adjustment of cut length and quantity.
7) Product Rack Tables for finished panels