This dry type laser particle size analyzer utilizes the light diffraction and scattering theory to measure
the particle size. The systems employ laser scanning technology and proprietary software for measurement by computer. The distribution data and curve of particles are displayed on computer.
Applications are both in industries and research laboratories:
1. Nonmetallic powders, such as calcium carbonate, talcum, kaolin, graphite, cement etc.
2. Metallic powders, such as magnesium, copper, nickel, molybdenum etc.
3. And some other powders, such as pigments, coatings, spicery, magnetism material.
1. Efficiency, to test one sample within 1 min; a wide range of measurements, with high resolution
2. Accuracy and repeatability, the repetitive error of D50 is less than3%; fast and easy to use
3. Automatic alignment test, calibration free system
Working Powder Supply: AC220V ± 10% Powder: ≤3000W
Many types of laser particle size analyzers are available, for more detail info, please feel free to visit our website www dot x-magnet dot net or inquire us at any of your convenience.
Contact Name: Susan Chen
Company Name: Yuxiang Magnetic Materials Ind. Co., Ltd
Street Address: F/16, Jinyuan Plaza,
No.57 South Hubin Road, Xiamen, China
Member name: permanentmagnets
Member Since: 19 February 2009
Total Leads: 329 permanentmagnets Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ferrite, Magnet, Flexible Magnets, Ndfeb Magnets, Alnico Magnets, Smco Magnets, Rubber Magnets, Refrigerator Magnet, Fridge Magnets, Magnetic Powder
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips