Hello visitor from USA USA - 33 visiting from China 22 China USA 7 USA France 2 France Ireland 1 Ireland Japan 1 Japan
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Elvis Presley Cd Freeshipping

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Wed 25 Aug, 2010 9:19 am | Product Category: Reference books [3760]

elvis presley cd freeshipping
Products Photos CatalogElvis Presley Photos Catalog

Elvis Presley

Z2010071013

Attribute

Artist Elvis Presley

Format CD

Language English

Number of Discs

Producers Inner Mongolia Culture Audio and Visual Publishing House/ SAVPH

Isrc cnc180430300

Package high 17cm

Package length 13.6cm

Package width 1.4cm

Product Description:

This album is a commemorative collection for the 26th anniversary of Elvis Presley’s death. An illustrated book is attached, including the brief introduction of Elvis Presley, chronicle of events, the story behind the popular singles etc. A Chinese English lyrics manual is also contained.

Content:

Cd 1

01 How Great Thou Art

02 So High

03 Amazing Grace

04 Crying in The Chapel

05 You'll Never Walk Alone

06 Swing Down Sweet Chariot

07 Milky White Way

08 His Hand IN Mine

09 I Believe In The Man IN The Sky

10 Where Could I Go But To The Lord

11 If The Lord Wasn’t Walking By My Side

12 Run ON

13 He Touched Me

14 Bosom of Abraham

15 Lead Me, Guide Me

16 Joshua Fit The Battle

17 If We Never Meet Again

18 I, John

19 Reach out To Jesus

20 Who Am I 21 Help Me

21 Help Me

22 Miracle of The Rosary

23 Take My Hand, Preclous Lord

24 (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)

Cd 2

01 that's all right

02 i forgot to remember to forget

03 blue suede shoes

04 i want you, i need you, i love you

05 love me

06 mean woman blues

07 loving you

08 treat me nice

09 wear my ring around your neck

10 king creole

11 trouble

12 i got stung 1

13 i need you love tonight

14 a mess of blues

15 i feel so bad

16 little sister

17 rkco-a-hula baby

18 viva las vegas

19 if i can dream

20 memories

21 don't cry daddy

22 kentucky rain

23 you don't have to say you love me

24 an american trilogy

25 always on my mind

26 promised land

27 moody blue

28 i'm a rourstabout (previously unreleased)

29 rubberneckin (paul oakenfold remiz-radio edit)

Company Contact:

BookWholesale photo
Contact Name: Jing
Company Name: Hangzhou Wholesale Tech Trading Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-571-86980049
Fax: 0086-571-86980049
Street Address: A-2211, Xinqingnian
Square, Gongshu District, Hangzhou,
310015, China
Member name: BookWholesale
Total Leads: 4528 BookWholesale Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Books, Nonfiction, Fiction, Chinese for Foreigners, Comics, Literature, Textbooks, Language, Cooking, Chinese Classics, Children, Business, Computer
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Reference books [3760]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• Elvis Presley Artist Of The Century, 2cd Freeshipping Elvis Presley Artist Of The Century, 2cd Freeshipping - By BookWholesale - On Tue 31 Aug, 2010 4:06 am: elvis presley artist of the century 2cd z2010070621 attribute artist elvis presley format cd number of discs 2 release date june 2010 produce....

• Books, Free Shipping, Who Was Elvis Presley Books, Free Shipping, Who Was Elvis Presley - By BookWholesale - On Tue 27 Jul, 2010 9:24 am: elvis changed popular music forever ushering in the age of rock and roll geoff edgers s fascinating biography of this icon of american pop culture i....

• Elvis Presley The Great Performances Free Shipping Music Cd Dvd Wholesale Elvis Presley The Great Performances Free Shipping Music Cd Dvd Wholesale - By BookWholesale - On Sat 07 Aug, 2010 8:33 am: elvis presley the great performances free shipping music cd dvd wholesale attribute artist elvis presley format cd language english number of di....

• Books, Free Shipping, Elvis Presley A Biography By Kathleen Tracy, English, 2007 Books, Free Shipping, Elvis Presley A Biography By Kathleen Tracy, English, 2007 - By BookWholesale - On Mon 28 Jun, 2010 9:59 am: elvis presley remains one of the most influential performers and recognized pop culture icons the world over his then-unprecedented musical style——a f....

• Forever Elvis, 2cd Music Free Shipping Dvd Forever Elvis, 2cd Music Free Shipping Dvd - By BookWholesale - On Sat 07 Aug, 2010 8:28 am: elvis 2cd music free shipping attribute artist elvis presley format cd language english number of discs 2 producers hunan jinfeng av publishers....

• Chu-lip Cd Freeshipping Chu-lip Cd Freeshipping - By BookWholesale - On Mon 16 Aug, 2010 7:58 am: chu-lip cd freeshipping chu-lip z2010071627 product description this is a single ofai otsuka the title of this single is with a combination of chu and lip but the pro....oit

• As I Am Cd Freeshipping As I Am Cd Freeshipping - By BookWholesale - On Wed 25 Aug, 2010 7:35 am: as i am cd freeshipping as i am z2010071210 attribute artist alicia keys format cd language english number of discs 1 release date dec 2007 producers sony bmg isr....oit

• Come Over Cd Freeshipping Come Over Cd Freeshipping - By BookWholesale - On Mon 16 Aug, 2010 7:34 am: cd z2010071710 product description when the love song is singed the grey sky will be in flare this is the cd only edition of this single cont....

Product Classification Navigation Reference books Classification Navigation

Main - Published Products - Printed media - Printed publications - Reference books [3760]

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely