The Enamelling Plant specializes in enamelling parts of steel sheets, grey cast iron and nodular cast
iron. Vitreous enamels that we use are environmentally neutral and care certified for contact with drinking water. Enamelling is one of the best methods of anticorrosive surface protection which more and more often used due to environmental protection considerations.
Two basic enamelling technologies are used in the technological process:
- "wet" coating by applying the enamelling mass through immersion or spraying process,
- "dry" coating by so called powdering of details.
Vitreous coats are burnt in tunnel of chamber furnaces.
- ground enamels,
- cover enamels,
- direct enamels.
The Enamelling Plant coats the following elements with ceramic enamel:
- external parts of steel, tins, trays, sheets, internal and external parts of cast iron.
Heating devices such as stoves (produced by our daughter company ZPU Wąbrzeżno):
- external and internal parts made of cast iron and sheets.
Cast iron dishes:
- pots, frying pans, roasting tins, hunting cauldrons, pans of the ships, kitchen, grills.
Water heaters, boilers of 10 to 400 litre capacity:
- inside and outside steel tanks,
- warm water stabilizers, heat exchangers, warm water heaters, warm waters containers, bathing tanks and hydrophore tanks.
- sheet metal details like roofing tiles, casings, gutters etc. up to 500 x 1000 mm size,
- turret clock dial plates up to 1000 mm diameter
Cast iron fittings (internal enamelling):
- pump bodies, water gauges, DN50-DN 400 gate valve bodies, hydrant pipes.
- drinking bowls, tractor silencers.
Other industrial goods:
- sheet-metal inserts of cooling tower heating baskets, sensor rods.
Contact Name: Sales
Company Name: Hydro-Vacuum S.A.
Tel: +48 (56) 45 07 547
Fax: +48 (56) 45 07 346
Street Address: Droga Jeziorna 8
Member name: Hydrovacuumsa
Member Since: 25 March 2008
Total Leads: 38 Hydrovacuumsa Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pumps, Motors, Protection, Control Systems, Sewage Pumping Stations, Pressure Boosting Systems
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips