Hello visitor from USA USA - 44 visiting from China 23 China USA 9 USA France 8 France Ireland 1 Ireland Japan 1 Japan Saudi Arabia 1 Saudi Arabia Singapore 1 Singapore
Free Join Now

Exporting Various Brass Ball Valve, Bibcock, Angle Valve And Other Plumbing Products

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Wed 26 Nov, 2008 8:22 am | Product Category: Ball valves [2157]
No product photo

Products Photos CatalogExporting Brass Ball Photos Catalog

Dear Sir or Madam,

Nice day!

I really appreciate that you can take the time to read my email.

name is Yan Wu. I am the business developing director of Yuhuan Jinhailang Brass Industrial Co.,Ltd. called JHL. Our factory is specialized in producing Ball valve, Angle valve, Gas valve, Check valve, Strainer valve, Radiator valve, Bibcock, Manifold, Pipe fittings, Faucet/Mixer and other plumbing products. Now I am writing and hope we can set up business relationship in the future. Let me analyze the advantages to cooperate with us.

1. Our factory was founded in 1998. In 10 years of activity, now we have improved the technology and quality by cooperate with customers all over the world.

2. We have build up Forged, CNC Machine, Assembling/packing and Testing workshops ourselves under Producing and Technology Department. It can ensure

the progress and the quality , thus can guarantee deliver the goods on time.

3. We have developed various model/ series with valve/bibcock/fittings for your choice. Those new products, we also can open a mould and develop it.

4. We have exporting experience to North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle-East, such as United States Mexico, Spain, Italy, Dubai, Syria etc.

5. Chinese cheap labor cause cheap cost. Thus can improve your competition in your market.

If you are interested in cooperate with our factory, please don't hesitate to write me back.

Wish you good health and happiness forever!

Best regards

Yan Wu

Yuhuan Jinhailang Brass Industrial Co.,Ltd.

Tel: 0086-576-87169582 or 87169581

Fax: 0086-576-87169580

Email: jhl_rosa@hotmail.com

Company Contact:

No member photo
Contact Name: Yan Wu
Company Name: Yuhuan Jinhailang Brass Industrial Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: +86-576-87169582
Fax: +86-576-87169580
Street Address: Yuhuan Industrial
Zone (Qinggang Area), Yuhuan,
Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
Member name: Yhjhl
Total Leads: 1 Yhjhl Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Brass Ball Valve, Angle Valve, Gas Valve, Check Valve, Strainer Valve, Radiator Valve, Bibcock, Manifold, Pipe Fittings, Other Plumbing Products
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Ball valves [2157]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely