Flat Top Screens with One-Sided Plane Surface
Flat top screens with a one-sided plane surface have their
chain and weft wires in plane position at the intersection points due to the single-sided crimp of the wire. This method generates a grid with a plane, unbroken bottom side.
Type: blank/uncoated, galvanized*, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass.
• Width of the grid: up to 2.200 mm
• Length of the grid: up to 5.000 mm or in roll form up to 50 m
• Dimensional tolerances in length and width: -0 mm /+1 mesh width (customary)
• On request fixed measures with tolerances of +/-2 mm in length and width
* galvanized flat top screens are manufactured from previously galvanized wire. The zinc coating is ca. 7 µm. Galvanized flat top screens therefore are only limitedly suitable for outdoor use.
Flat top screens with a one-sided plane surface are used in all fields where constant mesh width and the advantage of a one-sided plane surface are required, e.g. shelves, cage bottoms, support grids for filter fabric, stackable bin walls, security and cover grids. Flat top screens are becoming more and more important as creative element in the architectural sector (e.g. as cladding for walls and ceilings.)
Contact Name: Mr. Wei
Company Name: Metal Wire Rack Basket Factory
Street Address: Henghuang Road,
Anping, Hebei, China, Post: 053600
Member name: gridfilter
Member Since: 19 April 2010
Total Leads: 526 gridfilter Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Stainless Steel Instrument Trays, Sterilization Baskets, Sterile Goods Baskets, Bakery Baskets, Fry Baskets, Oven Shelf, Cooking Grid, Baking Grid Screens
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips