Popular name: Methanoic Acid
Molecular formula: HCOOH (molecular weight 46.02)
CAS No: 64-18-6
Dangerous Goods Class: 8
Physical and chemical property: Formic acid is a kind of colorless, smoking, inflammable liquid with irritant odor and very strong corrosiveness and can be mixed with water, ethanol, diethyl ether and glycerine.
Use: Formic acid is one of basic organic chemical raw materials, which is extensively used in pesticide leather, dyestuff, medicine and rubber industries.
(1) Medicine industry: caffeine, analgin, aminopyrine, aminophylline, cacaine, borneol, vitamin B1 Danizol, Mebendacin.
(2) Pesticides industry: Acizol, triadimefon, tricyclazole, phentriazophos, paclobutrazol, sumiseven, chlordimeform, dicofol, etc.
(3) Chemical industry: calcium formate, sodium formate, potassium formate, ethyl formate, barium formate, dimethylformamide, carboxamide, rubber protectant, pentaerythrite, neopentyl glycol, epoxidized soybean oil, chlorine pivaloyl, paint remover, bakelite, pickled plate, etc.
(4) Leather industry: leather tanning agent, deliming agent, and neutralizer.
(5) Rubber industry: natural rubber polycoagulant.
(6)Other: it may also be used for making printing mordant, fiber and paper staining agent, processing agent, plasticizing agent, food antistaling agent, animal fodder additive, etc.
Package and transportation: Packed in plastic container (25kg / 200kg)
Contact Name: Marge
Company Name: Zhengzhou P&B Chemical Co., Ltd
Street Address: No 58, Chenxu Road,
Henan, China 450003
Member name: supplychem
Member Since: 29 June 2009
Total Leads: 17 supplychem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous, Caustic Soda, Stpp, Pentaerythritol, Sodium Hydrosulphite, Zinc Oxide, Formic Acid, Oxalic Acid, Acetic Acid
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips