1) Cable for PLC connection
Select the cable depending on the connected PLC (The positioning units and
the programmable cam switch are included)
2) Cable for personal computer connection
Select the cable according to the shape of the RS-232C connector of the personal computer used.
- 9-Pin D-Sub: F2-232CAB-1
- 14-Pin Half pitch: F2-232CAB-2
- 25-Pin D-Sub: F2-232CAB
1) Turn OFF the power supply of the PLC.
2) Remove the connector cover of the FX-232AWC-H.
3) Connect the cables to the connectors of the FX-232AWC-H.
(Select the cable referring to "3. System Configuration")
4) Fix the connector of the FX-232AWC-H and the connected cable with the fixing screws.
5) Turn on the power supply of the PLC.
6) Turn on the power supply of the Personal computer.
7) Make sure the POWER Lamp of the FX-232AWC-H is lit.
(The POWER Lamp of the FX-232AWC-H lights when the power supply is normally supplied by the PLC)
8)When the FX-232AWC-H is not in use, reattach the connector cover to prevent dust from entering.
Contact Name: Marshall
Company Name: Chinaplccable
Street Address: Buji Town, Longgang
District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member name: chinaplccable
Member Since: 27 November 2010
Total Leads: 42 chinaplccable Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Plc Cable, Mitsubishi Plc Cable, Siemens Plc Cable, Allen-bradley Plc Cable
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips