GAB deep well pumps are designed for pumping drinking water, treated water, raw water and sea water as
well as mineral and thermal waters not containing long, abrasive fibres elements. Sand content of no more than 50 g/m3. GAB pumps are designed for pumping water from wells of 4” diameter minimum. Pumps should be installed at, among others, drilled well holes with known water level dynamic location characteristics (during pumping) depending on the amount of water pumped per unit of time.
GAB pumps are used in:
- drinking and utility water supply systems (waterworks),
- independent water intakes.
GAB type deep-well pumps are, among others, characterized by:
- modern design solutions,
- guarantee of long-standing, reliable operation,
- low purchase and operation costs,
- 2 years guarantee expandable up to 3 years,
- entire manufacturing process of pumps takes place in the parent factory, which guarantees flexible deliveries and quickly accessible spare parts,
- coupling between a pump and a motor acc. to NEMA standard, which guarantees flexible
selection of motors.
- shaft, coupling, spacing body, bearing body, sleeves, connection strips – stainless steel,
- suction body, discharge body, valve body – brass,
- stators, impellers – plastic combined with brass.
capacity [m3/h] - 0,9 ÷ 15
delivery head [m] - up to 217
pumped liquid temperature [OC] - up to 30 *
weight [kg] - 12,0 ÷ 52,0
motor power [kW] - 0,37 ÷ 7,5
voltage [V] - 230, 400
*) for higher temperatures, contact the manufacturer
Contact Name: Sales
Company Name: Hydro-Vacuum S.A.
Tel: +48 (56) 45 07 547
Fax: +48 (56) 45 07 346
Street Address: Droga Jeziorna 8
Member name: Hydrovacuumsa
Member Since: 25 March 2008
Total Leads: 38 Hydrovacuumsa Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pumps, Motors, Protection, Control Systems, Sewage Pumping Stations, Pressure Boosting Systems
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips