Purity, %≥ 99.8 99.0 98.0
Chroma, Hazen(platinum-cobalt), ≤ 10 20
Water, %≤ 0.15 - -
Formic acid, %≤ 0.06 0.15 0.35
Acetic acid, %≤ 0.05 0.05 0.10
Residue on evaporation, %≤ 0.01 0.02 0.03
Iron, %≤ 0.00004 0.00002 0.00004
Reduced potassium per manganat, ≥ 30 5 -
Items Food Grade
Purity %≥ 99
As %≤ 0.0001
Freezing point ≥ 14.5
Evaporates the resdual %≤ 0.01
Heavy metal(Pb) %≤ 0.0002
Potassium permanganate experiment minute≥ 0.15
Detailed introduction :
Synonyms: Ethanoic acid, Acetic acid
Molecular Formula: CH3COOH
Molecular Weight: 60.05
Cas No.: 64-19-7
Flash Point: 57
UN No. : 2789
HS Code: 29152110
Standard Executed: GB1903-1996
Properties : It is an organic acid which gives vinegar, its sour taste and pungent smell; Pure, Water-free acetic acid is a colourless liquid that absorbs water from the environment, and freezes at 16.7℃ (62F) to a colourless crystalline solid.
1. Used in soft drink bottles in the production of polyethylene terephthalate.
2. Cellulose acetate, mainly for photographic film.
3. Polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, as well as synthetic fibres and fabrics.
4. In households, diluted acetic acid is often used in descaling agents.
5. In the food industry, acetic acid is used under the food additive code E260 as an acidituy gulator.
Packing : 25kg or 30kg or 220kg in plastic drum, 18/18/17.6 mts in the 20’FCL
Contact Name: Anner
Company Name: Shijiazhuang Bangte Chemical Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Jianhua North Street,
Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Member name: Bangte10
Member Since: 11 August 2010
Total Leads: 5 Bangte10 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Oxalic Acid, Formic Acid, Glacial Acetic Acid, Calcium Chloride, Caustic Soda, Aluminium Sulphate, Stpp, Shmp, Lithop
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips