Hello visitor from USA USA - 20 visiting from USA 11 USA China 8 China France 1 France
Free Join Now

Gold Songs Of Euramerican

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Thu 24 Jun, 2010 9:24 am | Product Category: Reference books [3760]
gold songs euramerican
Products Photos CatalogGold Songs Euramerican Photos Catalog

Product Description:

Gold Songs of Euramerican collects the classical English songs. The familiarmelodies

melodies and moving classics call up our constant memory. Every moment of every day, we may have different mood, it is like the mercurial weather. So what’s your mood today?

Disc 1

01 How much is that doggie in the window

02 Teen angel

03 Raindrops keep falling on my head

04 Changing parthers

05 Don't expect me to be your friend

06 Allegheny moon

07 Just walking in the rain

08 Temmessee waltz

09 Three coins in a fountain

10 Cross over the bridge

11 Stand by me

12 Blue moon

13 Devoted to you

14 I went to your wedding

15 A summer song

16 I'd lide to teach the wordl to sing

17 Poetry in motion

18 Limbo rock

19 My way

20 My boyfrind's back

Disc 2

01 Only you

02 Moon river

03 Sad movies

04 Love is a many splandorde thing

05 Rose garden

06 The end of the world

07 Rhythm of the rain

08 April love

09 Singing the bluss

10 Come softly to me

11 My special angel

12 Playground in my mind

13 So much in love

14 Spanish harlem

15 Beautiful Sunday

16 Love letters in the sand

17 Mockin bird hill

18 Speedy gonzales

19 Beg steal or borrow

20 Smoke gets in you eyes

Disc 3

01 Visitors from India

02 Gavotte

03 Minuet

04 Troika

05 Anlia Dance

06 A sunny day

Format CD

Language English

Number of Discs 3

Producers Guangzhou new era audio company

Isrc cnf219531500

Package high 15.20cm

Package length 13.40cm

Package width 1.40cm

Company Contact:

BookWholesale photo
Contact Name: Jing
Company Name: Hangzhou Wholesale Tech Trading Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-571-86980049
Fax: 0086-571-86980049
Street Address: A-2211, Xinqingnian
Square, Gongshu District, Hangzhou,
310015, China
Member name: BookWholesale
Total Leads: 4528 BookWholesale Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Books, Nonfiction, Fiction, Chinese for Foreigners, Comics, Literature, Textbooks, Language, Cooking, Chinese Classics, Children, Business, Computer
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Reference books [3760]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• Certification Of Ccs, Gl And Kr The Products Have Been Exported To Korea, Japan And Euramerican Certification Of Ccs, Gl And Kr The Products Have Been Exported To Korea, Japan And Euramerican - By paotian - On Fri 02 Apr, 2010 6:40 am: euramerican countries and also sold to domestic large-scale enterprises which have a good reputation among the customers

• 2010 Grammy Songs 2010 Grammy Songs - By BookWholesale - On Thu 24 Jun, 2010 9:17 am: songs nominated in the 52nd grammy awards it includes songs of beyoncé amp #12289 taylor swift amp #12289 lady gaga amp #12289 kings of leon etc co....

• Songs In A Minor Cd Freeshipping Songs In A Minor Cd Freeshipping - By BookWholesale - On Mon 23 Aug, 2010 9:58 am: songs in a minor z2010071310 attribute artist alicia keys format cd language english number of discs 1 release date june 2010 producers fine ....

• Love Songs Cd Freeshipping Love Songs Cd Freeshipping - By BookWholesale - On Wed 25 Aug, 2010 9:07 am: songs z2010071007 attribute artist elton john format cd language english number of discs 1 release date july 2010 producers inner mongolia cu....

• The Best Forever Love Songs The Best Forever Love Songs - By BookWholesale - On Sat 26 Jun, 2010 5:51 am: songs product description reviewing the classical love songs memory will fill your mind in the memory there are you your previous lover and love....

• No product photos were provided Cd The Best Forever Love Songs Freeshipping - By BookWholesale - On Fri 25 Jun, 2010 8:49 am: songs product description this album collects the classical music works in the world love contains an eternal appeal to people and songs are carr....

• Love Songs Of Indian And Pakistan Love Songs Of Indian And Pakistan - By BookWholesale - On Thu 24 Jun, 2010 9:38 am: songs will lead you to a singular music journey content 01 please open your heart listen to my singing 02 girlfriend to marry groom isn t me 0....

• Love Songs The Jackson 5 Cd Freeshipping Love Songs The Jackson 5 Cd Freeshipping - By BookWholesale - On Mon 30 Aug, 2010 5:50 am: songs the jackson 5 cd z2010070607 attribute artist the jackson 5 format cd number of discs 1 release date dec 2009 producers zhengdong audi....

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

• LON International Trader: Lindolfo de Oliveira Neto Of LON International Trader Developing International Sales To Brazilian Producers

Product Classification Navigation Reference books Classification Navigation

Main - Published Products - Printed media - Printed publications - Reference books [3760]
TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely