GPRS Logistics System (hereinafter referred to as the “GPRS”)
Applications: The system is specialized
for groups, such as logistics industry, taxi companies, first-aid system, car rental industry, and etc.
Short message plus GPRS real-time online system is developed for group who need search tracks of vehicles and need check the vehicles online at any time.
1.If the battery of the original-car is broken suddenly, or anti-thief host is dismantled or cut, GPRS will call the owner automatically and send positioning and other condition information to the owner.
2.The owner can press the emergency button to alarm the monitoring center if he/she encounters robbers in the vehicle.
3.The monitoring center can monitor any sounds of a vehicle at any time by sending a monitoring directive to the system.
4.The administrator can do positioning for individual or a group at any time by network.
5.The administrator can know driving speed by network of his/her vehicles.
6.The monitoring center can trace a stolen vehicle at a certain interval by time or distance automatically.
7.The administrator can do playback of the historical driving data of a vehicle.
8.The monitoring center can do vehicle scheduling. (This function is optional.) Directives sent by the center should be displayed in a LCD which is configured in addition.
9.With a related sensor, loading message of a vehicle will be sent to monitoring center.
10.The administrator can set a driving boundary for a vehicle, and if the vehicle is over boundary, the system will alarm to the administrator automatically.
11.GPRS mobile telephone function can be realized by setting an external handle.
Components of Monitoring System
Monitoring system is run independently, and it sends management and scheduling directive of vehicles to GPRS directly. The information transimitted from GPRS to the monitoring center or sent from monitoring center to GPRS is sent to the monitoring center by GPRS network directly. GPRS is quite suitable for large enterprises and medium-sized enterprises who are willing to set up monitoring centers.
The monitoring system consists of system management, vehicle management, vehicle real-time tracking system, alarm center, vehicle scheduling, playback of driving historial data, GIS, communication center and GSM communications workstation.
1. System management is used to manage users, data information and the autority of monitoring.
2. Vehicle management is used to manage relevant information about vehicles.
3. Vehicle real-time tracking system is used to real-time know the driving condition of a vehicle by the administrator.
4. Alarm center is used to monitor and handle alarm of vehicles.
5. Vehicle scheduling is used to realize the management and transmission of scheduling information by short message or GPRS.
6. Playback of driving historial data is used to search driving historial data.
7. GIS is used to realize operations on electrical maps.
8. Communication center is used to receive, send, and save messages and convert different agreement formats.
9. GSM communications workstation is used to manage communication machines and communicate with GPRS by short message and GPRS. Moreover, it distribute data and save backups.
1. GSM Working Frequency: 900+1800MHZ+1900MHZ tri-band
2. GSM Transmitting Power: Transmission power is less than 2W when working frequency is 900M, and transmission power is less than 1W when working frequency is 1800M.
3. Data records: If there is no signal, the last data will be reserved.
4. GPS Positioning Accuracy range: 5-25m
5. Working Voltage: +12～24VDC±10%
6. Working Current≤300mA
7. Standby Current≤100mA
8. dimension: 70×30×95mm
9. Temperature range: -20～80℃
10. Relative humidity : <95%
11. Alarm delay≤20s
12. Used Network: GSM network with GPRS opened.
The administrator can give overall management to vehicles by network to improve management efficiency and conserve energy of the group. And no service charges are needed if the system is controlled by the owner. Only 30 RMB is charged for GPRS traffic costs.
2.Emergency button for anti-hijack and traffic accident.
3.Real-time trace a car.
4.Speed-limit and boundary set when necessary.
5.Easy operation and can be use by SMS and phone control.
Contact Name: Tanchaley
Company Name: Hope Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel: 86 20 84564111
Fax: 86 20 84564222
Street Address: Nanxing Garden,
Nancun Town, Panyu District,
Member name: Hptracking
Member Since: 23 April 2008
Total Leads: 14 Hptracking Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Car Tracking, Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips