Hello visitor from USA USA - 44 visiting from China 19 China USA 11 USA France 8 France Switzerland 1 Switzerland Ukraine 1 Ukraine Italy 1 Italy Japan 1 Japan Latvia 1 Latvia Singapore 1 Singapore
Free Join Now   Chat Now with Members Online  B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Great Cushions For Hot Selling

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Fri 10 Sep, 2010 5:35 am | Targeted Countries: Russia | UAE | UK

cushions
Products Photos CatalogCushions Photos Catalog

Great cushions for hot selling

Dear friend, how is going today, cathy here would like to show my best

wishes to you & your family .

Cathy here, easy-going, responsible, hospitable girl, hope my products can meet your satisfaction, it is going to be a greatest happiness in my life, i am happy to help you out of trobule !

how to we indentify the faith between us, just throughing a commucation with heart by mail or call !

after all, sincerity is the core thing for business and friendship .

But, i would like to share a truly story with you as usual ;

Will and Guy's - Tech Support Jokes

We have selected the best ten Tech Support Jokes. They were take by advisors at BT, HP and Dell.

1) Customer: 'My disk ran out of space when trying to save my Word document, so I changed it from double spaced to single spaced and it still wouldn't fit!'

2) Advisor: 'Press any key to continue.

Customer: I can't find the 'Any' key.

hope you like it !

pls kindly check the information on rugs

1. material : 45%chenille, 55%polyester or cottons +sponge

2. size:20*30cm as normal size

3. Free samples are provided as your request, 4. MOQ:1 pcs if have stock

5.payment : palpay, visa, T/T or L/C

6. Price terms : FOB or CIF

7. lead time:25days after order confirming

8. Port : ShangHai Or NING Bo

Money will return back to you if you have not get the goods timely, we can sige a legal agreetment with our company`s stamp on . you have right to convince of us if we disabay the terms that displayed in the documents

any comments, that will be quite appreciated, thanks

Cathy

Regards to all

Company Contact:

htfabric photo
Contact Name: Cathy
Company Name: Hangzhou Henten Fabric Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: 13457913034
Fax: 86-571-82225335
Street Address: Daicun Industrial
Development Zone, Xiaoshan,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
P.C. 311261
Member name: htfabric
Total Leads: 8 htfabric Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Cushions, Rugs, Carpets, Curtains, Sofa Fabric, Table Runners, Wall Hangings, Jacquard Fabric For Mattress
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• Silicone Gel Cushions Silicone Gel Cushions - By ZMCsurgical - On Thu 25 Jun, 2009 2:45 am: cushions are cliped between the toes to a large extent the heavy loaded for foot when wearing high-heeled shoes it severs for pressures reduction an....

• Seat Cushions For Car Seat Cushions For Car - By BackRxSpineCare - On Tue 24 Jul, 2012 6:35 am: cushions for car seat cushions for car are inflatable and easy to carry helping you take care of your spine while on the move seat cushions for car ....

• Baguette Keyboard Cushions Baguette Keyboard Cushions - By Fangzhengchina - On Sat 20 Dec, 2008 6:47 am: baguette keyboard cushions here s an accessory to match your lofty standing give your wrists something to rest on and add some fun to your desktop the baguette keyboard wri....oit

• Stool En-2 With Kapok Cushions Stool En-2 With Kapok Cushions - By andana - On Tue 19 Apr, 2011 6:39 pm: stool en-2 with kapok cushions stool en-2 natural color with kapok cushions with foam cushions 90 x 45 x 35 - if you have any questions regarding our product you can contact....oit

• Sofa Rc 001 With Kapok Cushions Sofa Rc 001 With Kapok Cushions - By andana - On Tue 19 Apr, 2011 6:24 pm: sofa rc 001 with kapok cushions sofa rc 001 with kapok cushions natural color 145 x 60 x 90 specifications character 1 attractive design for comfortable feeling 2 comforta....oit

• Ks 002 Legi With Kapok Cushions Ks 002 Legi With Kapok Cushions - By andana - On Tue 19 Apr, 2011 6:18 pm: ks 002 legi with kapok cushions ks 002 legi ending wood natural color 2sc + 1tc + 1tb with kapok cushions 110 x 71 x 68 200 x 71 x 68 110 x 60 x 45 character 1 attractive ....oit

• Sofa Ks 002 A With Kapok Cushions Sofa Ks 002 A With Kapok Cushions - By andana - On Tue 19 Apr, 2011 6:12 pm: sofa ks 002 a with kapok cushions sofa ks 002 a end wood 1tc natural color with kapok cushions with foam cushions 205 x 90 x 75 165 x 90 x 75 character 1 attractive design fo....oit

• Ks 003 Legi With Kapok Cushions Ks 003 Legi With Kapok Cushions - By andana - On Sat 16 Apr, 2011 6:26 pm: ks 003 legi with kapok cushions ks 003 legi with kapok cushions natural color end wood 2sc + 1db + 1tb 90 x 90 x 78 150 x 90 x 78 110 x 60 x 45 2sc+1tc+1tb size 9....oit

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely