Sensitivity: 0.1 ppb
Tissue 0.1 ppb
Urine, serum 0.1 ppb
Feed 10 ppb
Urine, serum 90±10%
Salbutamal < 11%
Terbutalin < 7%
Ractopamine < 1%
1. Bring test kit to the room temperature (20-25 ℃) for at least 30 min, note that each reagent must be shaken evenly before use; put the required micro-well strips into plate frames. Re-sealed the unused microplate, stored at 2-8 ℃, not frozen.
2. Numbering: number the micro-wells according to samples and standard solution; each sample and standard solution should be performed in duplicate; record their positions.
3. Add 20 µL of the sample or the standard solution into separate duplicate wells, then add enzyme conjugate, 50 µL/well; and antibody working solution, 80 µL/well. Mix gently by shaking the plate manually, seal the microplate with the cover membrane, incubate at 25 ℃ for 30 min.
4. Pour liquid out of microwell, flap to dry on absorbent paper; add 250 µL/well of tri-deionized water, wash for 4-5 times, 15-30 s each time, then take out and flap to dry with absorbent paper.
5. Coloration: add 50 µL of substrate A solution and 50 µL B solution into each well. Mix gently by shaking the plate manually, and incubate at 25 ℃ for 15 min in the dark for coloration.
6. Determination: add 50 µL of the stop solution into each well. Mix gently by shaking the plate manually. Set the wavelength of the microplate reader at 450 nm to determine the OD value of every well. (Recommend to read the OD value at the dual-wavelength 450/630 nm within 5 min).
Contact Name: Jiang Yongqing
Company Name: Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co, Ltd
Street Address: Rm.507, No.2,
Longgang Overseas Venture Park,
Member name: Shenzhenlvshiyuanbiotec
Member Since: 07 March 2008
Total Leads: 69 Shenzhenlvshiyuanbiotec Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Animal Disease Test Kit, Food Safety Test Kit
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips