GRISH detonation polycrystalline diamond (PCD) is similar with natural Carbonado in the structure. There’re
thousands of micro crystallites size of 3-10nm integrated together into polycrystalline structure through unsaturated bond. PCD has many more cutting surfaces, resulting in the higher removal rates. It also has good self-sharpening properties. The polycrystalline structure will open every time new sharp edges introduced by releasing an outer layer of dull crystallites. The polycrystalline diamond can lap and polish any materials fast while produce the smoothest surface without scratches.
● High removal rates and good self-sharpening properties can achieve superior finishes to any hard materials.
● High purity, impurity content below 0.5%.
● High wearability and long working life.
● Used as high precise abrasives:
● Sapphire process, such as back lapping and polishing of sapphire-based LED epitaxial wafers
● Lapping and polishing of magnetic heads, hard disk, CMOS chips, ceramics, glass, hard alloy, optics lens, etc
● Used as additives for the electroplating films of metal molds, tools, metal parts to improve their wear resistance, surface hardness and service life
Contact Name: Teresa King
Company Name: Beijing Grish Hitech Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Rm401, Block C,
Zhongguancun Development Building,
No.12 Shangdi Information Rd.,
Haidian District, Beijing, China
Member name: bjgrish
Member Since: 17 May 2010
Total Leads: 18 bjgrish Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Lapping Film, Slurry, Powder, Polishing Products
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips