GSM Security system adopts SMS data transmission and voice platform of GSM network to send control command
and receive alarm remotely. When a signal is detected by detectors, the detectors will send alarm signal to system immediately. The system then sends alarm SMS to its pre-set mobile phone numbers, and meanwhile dials the pre-set telephone/mobile phone numbers automatically.
Name: GSM Auto Dialer
GSM Auto Dialer For Existing Alarm Systems
1. Unique, Elegant design with Microcomputer control.
2. With LCD screen to display the time, date, calender.
3. Buit-in Control Keypad, easy operation.
4. Built-in Microphone, Can remotely monitoring the house.
5. With Emergency help function, press emergency button, the alarm will be triggered immediately
6. With backup rechargeable battery, work for 24 hours.
7. GSM Signal checking & weak signal warning.
6. Suitable to use at homes, villas, stores, museums or Warehouses etc.
8. Able to work with any wired alarm systems with telephone function to be a wireless GSM alarm system
Phone port: RJ11
GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900/MHz
Suitable network: GSM
Temperature Range: –25°C--70°C
GSM LCD Alarm Panel (main unit) 1 pc
External Long Antenna 1 pc
Telephoneline 1 pc
AC/DC Adapter 1 pc
1. Open the fixed cover of SIM card on the back of GSM dialer
2. Insert a SIM card Correctly, then replace the cover
3. Switch GSM’s antenna to a suitable direction
4. Connect the power supply, then power on.
5. Check the GSM Signal shown on the screen if it is ok
6. If desire to work with the alarm system, please connect the “TEL IN”of alarm host to any tel port(two ports) of this dialer.
7. If the GSM SIGNAL indicator is Solid light, which means the GSM Dialer does not detecting the wireless network or the SIM card is not inserted well.
8. If the GSM SIGNAL indicator is flashing, which means the signal is ok, the Dialer is already in standby mode.
1. Before you insert the SIM Card into the Dialer, please make sure
2. This SIM Card is working in your mobile phone.
3. It does not have PIN Code, otherwise will cause the SIM Card not working normally.
4. This card is with enough charges.
5. Please change the power supply if the Voltage is beyond the working range or the power rate is not enough.
6. Please don’t install this system in the places which without(or with weak) GSM signal.
7. You must not connect power before well-connected the wires & well-inserted the SIM card.
8. You must not take out or insert the SIM Card When the system is being powered.
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1750 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips