Name: GSM Home Alarm System-G40
Supprot Contact ID Communication protocol
Preset 5 Telephone &
Concise and elegant plastic house with simple operating interface
CID communication protocol
LCD screen with calender, GSM signal level
With 30 wireless alarm zones, GSM SMS alert and Telephone alarm
Can preset 5 groups telephone, with functions of recording, voice indicating and monitoring
Alarming Priority, log function, built-in back-up battery, AC/DC power both available
5 Arm/Disarm ways: Remote Controller, Host Keypad, Remote Controlling Keypad(options), Telephone/Mobile phone and SMS
Outer power off inform via SMS
Operating power: 9-15VDC
GSM Frequency:900/1800MHZ, 900/1800/1900MHZ, 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
Static current: ≤ 80mA
Alarm current: ≤ 500mA
GSM transmission power: 2W
Operating environment: Temperature: -10℃-50℃; Humidity:<90%
Maximum available quantity of keychain remotes: 4 PCS
Maximum available quantity of wireless sensors: 116 PCS
- Alarm system (control unit) – 1 pc.
- Wireless PIR detector – 1 pc.
- Wireless door (gap) sensor – 1 pc.
- Remote controller– 2 pcs.
- Antenna – 1pc.
- Wireless Sound&flash 110dB/0.3m – 1 pc.
- Power adpater – 1pc.
- User manual – 1pc.
1. How GSM Alarm System Works ?
A: GSM alarm system works like a intelligent cellphone.
When the system detect intrusion, fire, emergency...etc, the alarm system will send SMS (short message), as well as call to users.
2. What else I need after i bought a GSM alarm System ?
A: After you bough a GSM Alarm System, you just need to buy a SIM card for it.
3. Does GSm Alarm System need contract ?
A: No. In fact, GSM Alarm System designed by idea of monitoring by yourself ( or security guard). That means it will not require the expensive additional monitoring service from other companies.
4. How can I choose a right GSM Alarm System ?
A: For home, small business, shop, we recommend our customers to choose G40, G70, G60, G22, G12, G10, G11, G20. For industiral usage, please choose our PH-G-3. If you need a simple alarm system, you can choose our PH-TYN (solar powered local alarm system).
5. How many sensors the alarm system can support ?
A: Most of our GSM alarm system can support unlimited sensors (Model: G12, G10, G11, G20, G80, G90, PH-G-3, G30).
7. Is it easy to install GSM Alarm System ?
A: Most of GSM Alarm System using wireless technology, that means there are no wires connection & installation between sensors and alarm panel. It is very easy to install alarm system.
8. How to decreae the false alarm ?
A: Most of fales alarm come from sensors, not from alarm panel. You can effectively decrease the false alarm in following ways:
1. Choose good quality sensors
2. For PIR Sensor, If your familiy has pets, please choose using pet-friendly PIR sensor.
3. The installation for sensors if crucial to decrase the false alarm, please refer to installation manual before install all sensors.
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1750 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Alarm systems