Fast acting solution for highlights and light colouring applications. It as dust-free formula relieves
you from the mess and hassles of working with sub-quality hair colouring agents.
Great for highlighting
When opening Bleach Powder hold away from face. Do not use on skin, scalp, eyelashes, or eyebrows. Do not use if scalp is irritated or broken. If skin irritation or eye contact occurs, flush with water. In case of eye contact or ingestion, contact a physician. Wear plastic gloves while using product. Do not Shampoo hair before bleaching. Always use bleach mixture immediately and discard any unused portion. Use plastic bowl to mix bleach. Do not use metal bowl. Does a strand test before application, only proceed if test was satisfactory. Wear a towel or cape during application, as product may bleach clothing. Keep product away from direct sunlight or heat. Keep away from children. If unsure of procedures or use of this product, do not proceed, contact Special Effects.
1. Put on enclosed gloves.
2. Pour approx. Mix bleaching powder with peroxide in the proportion of is 1:2, do not use metal bowl, then carefully open bleach packet and pour approx. 1/2 of bleach into bowl. Use the tint brush to mix until smooth and creamy. Now add the remainder of the Peroxide and Bleach powder and mix until smooth and creamy.
3. Apply mixture immediately.
1. Hair should be dry and unwashed. Wear towel or cape to protect clothing during application.
2. Using the brush, apply bleach mixture evenly to the hair you want to be bleached. Make sure all hair strands are evenly saturated, but not dripping, using brush or gloved fingers. You may mask hair you don't want to be bleached by using a highlight cap or foil.
3. Once mixture has been completely applied to hair, begin timing development. Check development of hair every 10 minutes to evaluate lift (color). To do this, take a few strands of hair and wipe away bleach with a damp paper towel, spread apart strands of hair, if desired shade has not been reached, reapply bleach mixture to that area and continue processing. During Lightening, hair goes through various stages until reaching desired lightness. Lightening time varies depending on natural hair color. The darker the hair, the longer the lightening time. The chart below shows the approximate time for various hair colors to achieve pale yellow. The bleach will continue to lighten hair for up to 2 hours if hair is resistant. Do not over bleach.
Once desired shade has been reached, rinse bleach out of hair, shampoo thoroughly and condition. Natural Hair Color Approximate Timing.
1. Dark Blond 15 to 30 Minutes
2. Light Brown 25 to 35 Minutes
3. Medium Brown 30 to 45 Minutes
4. Dark Brown 45 to 60 Minutes
Contact Name: Evan Zhao
Company Name: Guangzhou Bolesi Cosmetic Ltd, . Co.
Street Address: 38th Kengbei
Guangzhou, Guangdong 510440
Member name: BolesiHairCare
Member Since: 26 January 2018
Total Leads: 3 BolesiHairCare Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Oem, Odm, Hair Color, Hair Bleaching Powder, Hair Conditioner, All Hair Care
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Hair care supplies