Hardening Accelerating Admixture
1. Hardening Accelerating Admixture Widely used in pre-cast &
deposit concrete. armored concrete, pre-stressed reinforced concrete and fly-ash-cement concrete.
2. Compatible with Portland cemen, normal Portland cement, Porland slag cement, fly-ash cement and Portland pozzolanic cement etc.
3. Suitable for selt-cured concrete and its formulations. It has remarkable effects of water reduction and enhancement, especially at the early stage. The modulus and site utilization can be improved.
1. Appearance: Pale powder. Non-poisonous, odorless, non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bars.
2. The combined early-strength powdery agent can improve early strength and save cement.
3. At 0～20℃compression strength can be increased by 80% on the 1st day, 60% on the 3rd day, 30% on the 7th day and 15% on the 28th day when the agent is added at 2%.
4. 12% of water can be reduced when it is applied to normal super plastic concrete at 2%.
5. After application, all physical properties of concrete can be improved to a certain extent.
6. 10% of cement will be reserved when it is applied as a condition of blending in which collapsibility and strength are fixed a forehand.
Product Specification/Models :
Water Reduction: ≥12
Water Penetration, : ≤90
Air Content: ≤3.0
Initial setting time: -90～+120
Terminal setting time: -90～+120
Compression strength: 1day≥180
Contact Name: Mike Song
Company Name: Shandong Gresea Building Materials Co., Ltd
Street Address: Xisha Industrial
Zone 11#, Beiqijia Town, Changping
Area, Beijing, China
Member name: concreteadmixtureGresea
Member Since: 04 December 2009
Total Leads: 4 concreteadmixtureGresea Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Concrete Admixture, Concrete Additives, Water Reducer, Superplasticize, Water Reducing Agent, Air Entraining Agent, Anti-freezing Admixture, Hardening Accele
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips