Introduction of High Pressure Suspension Grinder:
High Pressure Suspension Grinder is mainly applied
to the powder processing of mineral products in the industries of metallurgy, construction materials, chemical, and mining, etc. it can produce powder from various non-flammable and non-explosive mineral materials with Mohs hardness below 9.3 and humidity below 6%, such as quartz, feldspar, calcite, talcum, barite, fluoride, Xircom, cinder, white lime, cement clinker, activated carbon, dolomite, granite, soft coal, coking coal, lignite, magnesia, chromium oxide green, gold ore, red clay, clay, kaolin, coke, coal Gangue, porcelain clay, kyanite, fluorspar, bentonite, medicinal stone liparite, diabase, pyrophyllite, shale red stone, emeraldite, basalt, gypsum, graphite, carborundun, heat insulating material, etc.
Features of the High Pressure Suspension Grinder:
1. Compared with the common Raymond grinding mill under the same power conditions, the capacity can be increased by 10%, under the performance of high-pressure springs, the rollers grinding pressure on raw materials can be raised by 1500kgf.
2. All the mineral materials with Mohs hardness below 9.3 can be crushed.
3. The final product size ranges from the maximum particle diameter of 0.95mm (20mesh) to the finest diameter of 0.038mm (400 mesh). A few materials can reach 0.013mm (1000 mesh).
4. Its dust-removing effect fully meets the national dust discharge standard.
5. The classifier is easy for adjustment.
6. The grinding device adopts a superposition multi-grade sealing with good sealing performance.
High Pressure Suspension Grinder Working principle:
The whole system of High pressure Grinding Mill consists of main frame, decelerator, classifier, piping device, blower, jaw crusher, dustpan elevator, electromagnetic vibration feeder, and electric switch box, motor, etc.
1, Materials are firstly crushed by the jaw crusher; then the crushed materials is transferred to a hopper by the elevator and fed uniformly, quantitatively and continuously by the vibration feeder in the grinding chamber of the main frame for grinding. The grinding particles are brought up by the air current of the blower into the classifier for classification. The particles with the required fineness are brought up by the air current through the pipe into a cyclone collector for separation and collection and the finished particles are discharged from a pipe outlet.
2, Due to some moisture contained in the materials to be grinded, the heat resulting from grinding leads to the vaporized air which changes the airflow volume. Moreover, the outside air inhaled from the narrow gaps, of the piping connections can increase the volume of air current. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust to redundant air pipe between the blower and the main unit for keeping the balance of the air current. The redundant air is then guided into a cloth bag of a dust cleaner to collect the fine powder in the air. And the redundant air is discharged after purification.
3, the main unit runs with a central shaft is driven by a transmission device. The top of the shaft is connected with a quincunx stand, on which a grinding roller is installed to form a swing support, the grinding roller not only rotates around its own axis due to the friction, it also rotates around the ring.
4, The classifier performs the function of classifying the particles by the rotation of blades on the disk driven by a speed-adjustable motor. The rotation speed of the blades is regulated according to the particle size of the finished powder. The coarse particles drop because of self-gravity into the grinding chamber for regrinding. The qualified particles go through the blades and are inhaled by the air current into the cyclone. Then the particles are separated from the air current and collected.
5. The cyclone collector plays an important role in the performance of the grinding mill. Because the core of the upward rotating air current is in state of negative pressure, the lower part of the collector must meet a very strict requirement of sealing and be isolated entirely form the outside air. Otherwise, the collected particles will be taken away by the central air current, which will directly influence the output of the complete system. Therefore, a powder-locking unit is installed under the collector. Its is a very important component. If the powder-locking unit has not strict sealing, the output of the complete system will be seriously influenced with no or less production of the finished powder.
Contact Name: Joy Fang
Company Name: Henan Dafu Mechanical Import And Export Co., Ltd
Street Address: No.1, West Of Dahe
Road, Huiji District, Zhengzhou
City, Henan Province, China 450042
Member name: joyfang2009
Member Since: 16 September 2009
Total Leads: 22 joyfang2009 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Construction Equipment, Grinding Mill, Crushing Equipment, Mining Equipment, Sulfur Powder Production Line, Sulfur Mill, Gypsum Powder Production Line
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Grinders