Helical piers, also known as anchors, piles or screw piles, are deep foundation solutions used to
new or repair existing foundations. Due to their design and ease to install, they are most
commonly used when ever soil conditions prevent standard foundation solutions. Instead of requiring
large excavation work, they thread into the ground.This minimizes installation time, requires little soil
disturbance, and most importantly transfers the weight of the structure to load bearing soil.
High quality helical screw pile
.A time-proven, versatile, and technically sound system.
· Lower cost and faster installation than other methods
· Installs quickly with small or handheld equipment.
· Can be installed in limited-access areas or tight access.
· Site cleanliness and minimize damage to landscape.
· Soil load bearing capacity is tested during installation.
· Helical anchors available with single, double and triple helix blades.
Contact Name: Wendy Zhang
Company Name: Better Screw Co.
Street Address: Gongyenan Road 54#
Jinna, Shandong 250101
Member name: BetterScrew
Member Since: 25 October 2017
Total Leads: 10 BetterScrew Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Traffic Sign Post, Helical Piles
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Tubing anchors