GSM security alarms for home, house, apartment, building, office, garage, warehouse. Support fire, intrusion,
water leakage, wireless/wired sensors. In the central panel is integrated with rechargeable battery which is designed for 7 days, 24 hours of home monitoring.
How gsm alarm system works:
Controlled area is equipped with wireless sensors that are connected to the alarm panel. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, fire in the house, gas leakage. the sensor will sent signal to the alarm panel, and the alarm panel will send a SMS message, as well as call to pre-programmed phone numbers (Now we can provide wireless motion video recording functions).
1. Unique, Elegant design with Microcomputer control.
2. Suitable to use at homes, villas, stores, museums or Warehouses etc.
3. Able to work with any wired alarm systems with telephone function to be a wireless GSM alarm system
Phone port: RJ11
GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900/MHz
Suitable network: GSM
Temperature Range: –25°C--70°C
1. Open the fixed cover of SIM card on the back of GSM dialer
2. Insert a SIM card Correctly, then replace the cover
3. Switch GSM’s antenna to a suitable direction
4. Connect the power supply, then power on.
5. Check the GSM Signal shown on the screen if it is ok
6. If desire to work with the alarm system, please connect the “TEL IN”of alarm host to any tel port(two ports) of this dialer.
7. If the GSM SIGNAL indicator is Solid light, which means the GSM Dialer does not detecting the wireless network or the SIM card is not inserted well.
8. If the GSM SIGNAL indicator is flashing, which means the signal is ok, the Dialer is already in standby mode.
1. Before you insert the SIM Card into the Dialer, please make sure
2. This SIM Card is working in your mobile phone.
3. It does not have PIN Code, otherwise will cause the SIM Card not working normally.
4. This card is with enough charges.
5. Please change the power supply if the Voltage is beyond the working range or the power rate is not enough.
6. Please don’t install this system in the places which without(or with weak) GSM signal.
7. You must not connect power before well-connected the wires & well-inserted the SIM card.
8. You must not take out or insert the SIM Card When the system is being powered.
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1750 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Alarm systems