Name: GSM Home Alarm System
Features & Function
• Color LCD screen, keypad with
blue background light
• Maximum 4 wireless panic buttons, 4 wireless fire detectors, 16 remote controllers, 32 wireless intruder detectors.
• Maximum 8 wired zones. Zone 1 and zone 2 for wired door/window magnetic contact, which will remind you if the door/window is open.
• Send alarm SMS to 5 preset mobile phone No.
• Auto dial 5 preset user phone No.
• Forward mobile company SMS to user automatically.
• Work with monitoring center, such as police station.
• Sensors low voltage reminder
• Learning code for wireless accessories
• Voice operation reminder.
• Recording voice
• Three level password management.
• Independent arm/disarm function
• Zone classification prevent inside thieves effectively.
• Two fixed arm time, two fixed disarm time
• SMS control & program
• SMS modifies wireless zones name.
• Arm/disarm by keypad, remote controller, phone or SMS
• Call the main unit to listen in status whenever.
• With internal MIC and speaker.
• External high sensitivity MIC or speaker (optional)
• Main unit with tamper switch
• External power failure alarm.
• Entry delay alarm
• Two-way communication
• Handfree mobile phone.
• Event logs
• GSM frequency 900/1800MHz, 850/1900MHz (optional)
• Alarm response time Less than 10s (GSM in normality)
• Standby power consumption 1.5W
• Delay arm time 30s
• Recording voice time 9s
• External Power AC110-220V 50Hz or 60Hz; DC9V
• Backup battery (Li) DC7.4V, 700MAH
• Operating temperature -20℃ ~ 60℃
• Humidity <95%
• Main unit 1pcs
• Remote controller 2pcs
• Indoor siren 1pcs
• Wireless door/window contact 1pcs
• Wireless PIR sensor 1pcs
• Adapter 2pcs
• User manual 1pcs
1. How GSM Alarm System Works ?
A: GSM alarm system works like a intelligent cellphone.
When the system detect intrusion, fire, emergency...etc, the alarm system will send SMS (short message), as well as call to users.
2. What else I need after i bought a GSM alarm System ?
A: After you bough a GSM Alarm System, you just need to buy a SIM card for it.
3. Does GSm Alarm System need contract ?
A: No. In fact, GSM Alarm System designed by idea of monitoring by yourself ( or security guard). That means it will not require the expensive additional monitoring service from other companies.
4. How can I choose a right GSM Alarm System ?
A: For home, small business, shop, we recommend our customers to choose G12, G10, G11, G20. For industiral usage, please choose our PH-G-3. If you need a simple alarm system, you can choose our PH-TYN (solar powered local alarm system).
5. How many sensors the alarm system can support ?
A: Most of our GSM alarm system can support unlimited sensors (Model: G12, G10, G11, G20, G80, G90, PH-G-3, G30).
7. Is it easy to install GSM Alarm System ?
A: Most of GSM Alarm System using wireless technology, that means there are no wires connection & installation between sensors and alarm panel. It is very easy to install alarm system.
8. How to decreae the false alarm ?
A: Most of fales alarm come from sensors, not from alarm panel. You can effectively decrease the false alarm in following ways:
1. Choose good quality sensors
2. For PIR Sensor, If your familiy has pets, please choose using pet-friendly PIR sensor.
3. The installation for sensors if crucial to decrase the false alarm, please refer to installation manual before install all sensors.
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1750 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips