Name: Wireless Auto Dialer Alarm System
Zones: 29 Wireless zones, 4 sensors for one zone
Rechargeable Backup Battery
● LCD screen displays Date. Day of the week, Time, and current Armed Status
● Supported languages: Simple Chinese/Traditional Chinese/English/German/French/Russian and more.
● 29Wireless zones(Each zone supports up to 4 sensors) and 2 dedicated zones for remotes(Supports up to 4 remotes or wireless Keypads per zone)
● Can dial up to 5 phone numbers in sequence
● Arm/disarm the system by: Main Host(keypad), Wireless Keypad, Keychain Remotes, or even remotely by phone
● Record up to a 10 second greeting for the auto-dialer. Then play the greeting back.
● Wireless or wired siren are optional for louder alarming sound
● Alarm Sounds if Phone Line is Cut, auto priority to occupy the telephone and monitoring function to hear what is happening.
● Remembers programming settings when power is disconnected.
● Available in both AC/DC with Low-voltage Indicators
● Built-In Rechargeable Backup Battery (Keypad)
● More functions can be realized with more optional accessories(Note: consultation in advance is necessary)
Operating power: 9-15VDC
Static current: ≤ 80mA
Alarm current: ≤ 500mA
Operating environment: Temperature: -10℃-50℃; Humidity:＜90%
Maximum available quantity of keychain remotes: 4 PCS
Maximum available quantity of wireless sensors: 116 PCS
Standard Package includes:
- Alarm system (control unit) – 1 pc.
- Wireless PIR detector – 1 pc.
- Wireless door (gap) sensor – 1 pc.
- Remote controller– 2 pcs.
- Antenna – 1pc.
- Wireless Sound&flash 110dB/0.3m – 1 pc.
- Power adpater – 1pc.
- User manual – 1pc.
Which is better, a wireless or hardwire home security system? This is a question that’s bound to be asked by anyone considering the installation of a home security system.
Wireless systems are growing in popularity and are favorite systems of the do-it-yourself installer. That’s because they are easier to install than hard wired systems. The wireless security system doesn’t require running wires, but does require the installation of sensor boxes around doors and windows
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1750 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips