Latin Name: Lonicera japonica Thunb.
Active ingredients：Chlorogenic acid
Appearance: brown-black powder.
Identification: positive reaction.
Loss on Drying:≤5%
Yeasts and molds:＜100CFU/g
1.Affection by exopathogenic wind -heat or epidemic febrile diseases at the early stage, manifested as fever and slight aversion to wind and cold. It is often used with forsythia fruit and peppermint, as in Powder of Lonicera and Forsythia (Yin Qiao San).
2. Invasion of the qi system by pathogenic heat marked by high fever, dire thirst and full pulse. It is often used with gypsum and anemarrhena rhizome.
3. Sores, car- buncles, furuncles and swelling. It is a very important herb for external diseases, usually used in combination with dandelion and viola herb, as in Antiphlogistic Decoc- tion of Five Herbs. (Wuwei Xiaodu Yin).
4. Honeysuckle is edible and medicinal. High in Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium, the leaves can be parboiled and eaten as a vegetable. The edible buds and flowers, made into a syrup or puddings.
5. The entire plant has been used as an alternative medicine for thousands of years in Asia. The active constituents include calcium, elaidic-acid, hcn, inositol, linoleic-acid, lonicerin, luteolin, magnesium, myristic-acid, potassium, tannin, and zink.
6. Honeysuckle is particularly good for upper respiratory tract infections. The stems and flowers are used together in infusion or decoction.
7. The stems are used internally in the treatment of acute rheumatoid arthritis, mumps and hepatitis.
8. Honeysuckle is alterative, antibacterial, antiinflammatory, antispasmodic, diuretic, febrifuge, and is also used to reduce blood pressure.
9. Polyphenolic compounds isolated from Lonicera japonica inhibit human platelet activation and provide protection from cellular injury, and thus help maintain human vascular homeostasis.
10. Experimentally, the flower extracts have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels and are antibacterial, antiviral and tuberculostatic.
Contact Name: Aileen Dong
Company Name: Fuyang Green Foods Co., Ltd.
Yahoo ID: dch99012003
Tel: 86-558-2288018 3280417
Mobile: 86 139 6682 1938
Street Address: No.579 Qinghe E. Rd.,
Yingzhou District, Anhui, China 236000
Member name: grsp2006
Member Since: 04 July 2007
Total Leads: 72 grsp2006 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: dehydrated spicy vegetables, plant extract, herb raw materials, food additives, salted foods, fresh vegetables, fruit
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips