Hello visitor from USA USA - 28 visiting from China 17 China USA 10 USA UAE 1 UAE
Free Join Now   Chat Now with Members Online

Hot Dipped Galvanized Chicken Wire

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Tue 03 Aug, 2010 3:32 am | Product Category: Galvanized wire [734]
dipped galvanized chicken wire
Products Photos CatalogDipped Galvanized Photos Catalog

The chicken wire and the hexagonal wire mesh are same product but the name are not different.

If you

want to buy the PVC coated hexagonal wire mesh.so please tell me the specification as follows, than I can give you a price.

The diameter before coated

The diameter after coated

The mesh size( aperture) :

width per roll

length per roll

If you want to buy galvanized hexagonal wire mesh, so please tell me the specification as follows, than I can give you a price

Material: hot dipped galvanized or electric galvanized

The mesh size( aperture)

Width per roll

Length per roll

Company Contact:

lishajiao photo
Contact Name: Lisha Lee
Company Name: Beijing Huaruishengjia Metal Wire Mesh Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: 86-010-59577321
Street Address: Daxiong City Park,
Yizhuang Economic Development Zone,
Beijing, China
Member name: lishajiao
Total Leads: 76 lishajiao Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Hot Dipped Galvanized Fence, Welded Panel Mesh, Pvc Coated Chain Link Fence, Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Galvanized wire [734]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely