Hydro test pumps is a common procedure used to check fluid pressure vessel, such as, cylinders, boiler,
tubes pipe, valves, castings, components etc.. For more information please visit at our website
Hydrostatic pressure testing is also a common testing procedure to verify pressure vessels do not leak or have manufacturing flaws. Hydrotest pump is important for pressure vessels in the interest of device safety, and durability under operating pressure.
The pressure vessel to be tested is located within a sealed vessel. The sealed vessel is filled with an incompressible fluid, typically water or oil. The pressure test vessel is then subjected to a known internal pressure for a known duration. The known internal pressure is normally a significant percent greater than the maximum operating pressure of the device (typically 150%). The applied pressure causes the test vessel to expand, instrumentation, which is already in place, are then read to determine the total and permanent expansion that the test chamber (external) undergoes. A physical and visual inspection then follows the hydrostatic pressure test to determine that the device being tested has not been damaged or permanently distorted due to the test pressure.
Pressure vessels may be re-verified by subjecting the vessel device to a proof-pressure test. The proof-pressure test is commonly referred to as a "modified hydrostatic test". The pressure vessel is subjected to a known pressure for a predetermined time. During and following the proof-pressure test, the pressure vessel is inspected for abnormal distortion or failure.
PressureJet offers wide range of hydrostatic pump ranging from 1 lpm to 773 lpm and pressure up to 2800 bar. Hydraulic test pump is either electric motor driven or engine driven.
Pressure Jet also offers hydro test pumps with pre-filling cum pre-pressurizing cum pressure building system. For large volume of hydro test combine hydrostatic pressure testing unit is most preferred solution. This hydrotest pump is compact, efficient & cost effective, available in different combinations of pressure and flow. The unique automatic hydro test controller is a standard feature of this system. Otherwise also for large quantity, automatic hydrotest controller is very useful to improve productivity thru even a Kay man.
Though theoretically water is considered as non compressible fluid, it requires considerable amount of feeding to raise the pressure.
"How much water is to be injected to raise certain pressure?" and "What time will it take to reach up to desire pressure?" are typical questions, asked by majority customers who are inquiring about high pressure hydro test pumps. It depends upon the following
· Initial pressure from which we start feeding the water
· Total Volume of the equipment
· Required pressure for the testing
· Time available in minutes/ hours.
Customer should furnish the above information and leave it to us for the right selection of hydrostatic test pump.
We have wide range of hydraulic testing machine test at different test pressure!
We would like to inform you that Pressure Jet technical team is well trained to select right (here, optimum) hydro test pump for right application. Therefore, rest assured that they will never mislead you.
Automatic Pressure Controller
· This unit consists of continuous pressure sensing (CPS) device and set pressure regulator (SPR).
· The CPS monitors the actual pressure continuously as it is connected with discharge line of the pumping unit. There are two displays in the APC in which pressure can be read. In display one, actual pressure, sensed by the CPS, is being displayed and another display shows the test pressure which will be set thru a set pressure regulator (SPR), by the user.
· SPR can be adjusted from 0 to max. pressure range of APC, that can be anything from 20 bar to 2000 bar, as per customer s requirement.
· FUNCTION : CPS is integrated with SPR. CPS continuously read the actual pressure and SPR Continuously check CPS pressure. There is an electronic circuit, which stops electric motor or engine as soon as CPS pressure reaches to SPR pressure, which is set manually, as per the test pressure requirement.
advantages of automatic pressure controller
· Very compact and easy to install
· Safe and reliable
· Saves time with compare to manual process.
· Very precise
· Almost no chance of accident.
· Even a layman can operate. No skill is required as it requires in manual operation.
How to select right hydrostatic testing pump?
At the out set, please be noted that following parameters are important while selecting a hydrostatic hydrotest pump.
1. Pump flow rate
volume of equipment to be tested
2. Initial pressure from which we start feeding the water.
3. Required pressure for the testing.
4. Time available to carry out one test in minutes / hours. )
5. Frequency of tests. (Daily / weekly / monthly)
6. Selection of driver (electric motor, engine etc..)
FLOW RATE: If you have this information, then you can provide straightway to reduce communication.
volume of the equipment to be tested: it is our experience that due to lack of knowledge, several times, when customer informs flow rate of the pump, they also consider the filling up volume, which actually should not be considered. for the test of large volume size equipment, flow rate selection is found wrong. therefore, we suggest you to inform us the volume or size of the equipment to be hydro tested, to select optimum size of high pressure reciprocating plunger pump.you may also furnish your existing pump detail for better selection.
initial pressure from which we start pressurising for hydrotest: normally, all large volume hydro test jobs, filling pump is used to fill up the water. there is always some pressure at which pipelines are being filled up. this information is also important to know that how much pressure is to be raised ?
PRESSURE: Normally, customer should select 10 to 20% more pressure than required. Several times, customer thinks that higher pressure pump may be needed for future application. Based on that, they propose quite high pressure also. In such circumstances, you can surf our website thoroughly and select suitable model. There are many models, where price may be almost same for different pressure, only motor and other miscellaneous accessories will be changed and total cost impact may be too small e.g. If you select T2-15-10 model for 2 lpm / 125 kg/cm2/ 1 hp or if you select 1.6 lpm / 375 kg/cm2 / 2 hp, there may be hardly 10 to 15% price difference between 125 kg/cm2 and 375 kg/cm2 as the model is same.
Contact Name: Sharad Parmar
Company Name: Pressurejet Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Street Address: 62/13, PhaseIi, Nr.
Patels Airtemp, Gidc, Vatva,
Ahmedabad 382 445, Gujarat, India
Member name: pressurejet
Member Since: 19 September 2009
Total Leads: 48 pressurejet Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: High Pressure Triplex Plunger Pump, Reciprocating Piston Pump, Hydrostatic Hydrotest Pump, Car Power Pressure Washer Pump, High Pressure Cleaners
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips