Wireless ceiling-absorbing infrared acquisition equipment, uses the fuzzy logic parsing technique, which
is characterized by high detection sensitivity and low rate of false alarm. It is the best probe heads used in window and corridor.
Installation and use:
First open the cover, fit on battery, and fix the base on the ceiling using screw, it is better to install it in the center of the area in order to reach the best effect.
• Do not let the exploration area cover with such a place where the temperature changes quickly as out of the window and around the white appliance.
•There are five minutes for the detector to apperceive, during this time you can do some test.
• The probe head is inside of the room, not outside.
• Furniture, large bonsai or other partition are not allowed within the exploration bound.
• Do not install two infrared detectors in the same space.
When the probe head detect people, it will send warning; meanwhile the indicator light will shine for one second.
• Electrical source: battery of DC9V
• Consumption of current: 25μA
• Warning time: two seconds
• Warm-up time: five minutes
• Angle of level: 360 degrees
• Detect distance: 5-7 meters (diameter)
• Eradiate distance: 300 meters (beeline without obstacle)
• Eradiate frequency: 315MHZ/433MHZ
• Optics lens: 30 angle subarea
• Electron magnetism interference: 30V/m 10MHz~1GHz
• Working temperature: -10℃~+50℃
• Working humility: 10~90%
• Install manner: ceiling-absorbing
Patrol Hawk Security is the trusted name in wireless home security. Whether you rent, lease or in temporary housing, the Wireless Home Security Package from Patrol Hawk provides the perfect solution in home security.
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1750 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips