Hello visitor from USA USA - 49 visiting from China 21 China France 17 France USA 10 USA Ireland 1 Ireland
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Intelliviewer Peephole Camera For Hotels

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Wed 30 Jun, 2010 5:53 am |

intelliviewer peephole camera hotels
Products Photos CatalogIntelliviewer Peephole Photos Catalog

Intelliviewer peephole camera is a peephole camera, high pixel, 2.8 inch LCD indoor monitors, and two

way intercoms before open the door

21’s century is for business. Everybody do business over the world. Do you have this experience when you out of your town for business? Yes, the first thing we must face is the hotels. I have been to many countries and checked in many hotels in the few years. So I find a problem there. When I heard someone locked on my door, I tried to watch who is there out of my door before I open the door. But I found the peephole (car eyes) is so small and the view angle is so narrow that I can not watch clearly who is there or totally can see nobody. Then this condition reminded me a view in my brain. Because it was really as same as one movie I can not remember the name. When the man heard the lock, there was no body there, so he opened the door to check. The result is, when he opened the door, three men came in and killed him.

Every time I remember this view, I feel very bad. Why the hotels can not figure out a solution to resolve my problem or yours problem? Maybe there is a device has wide view angle and has a big LCD monitor indoor for check. It is better if it has two way intercoms for security communication before me opens the door. If your hotel resolves it, you are a good hotel for the people. The customers do need bend their waist down to watch from narrow peephole and no need feel worry like me. It shows the humanity in your hotel. Your customers will very satisfy with this service. And the high technology can improve the level of your hotel.

Few days ago, in the “Canton Fair”- “Guangzhou International Exhibition of Food & Drink, Hotel, Restaurant & Foodservice Equipment, and Supplies Exhibition”, we found a door camera “Intelliviewer” from professional peephole camera manufacturer Northvision Technologies Co., Ltd, which can meet our requirement. The intelliviewer has high pixel camera can capture the picture clearly out door. And there is a 2.8 inch LCD monitor indoor. You don’t need to bend your waist, just watch who is out there clearly from the monitor. You can zoom in; zoom out to observe the pictures carefully. And very important, it has the function of two way intercoms. You can talk to the man who is out there before you open the door to keep yourself safe.

Intelliviewer is a DIY security system for peephole door camera. It is very easy for installation. If your hotel can supply this good service for your customers, you will get more return.

Company Contact:

No member photo
Contact Name: Eric Zhou
Company Name: Northvision Technologies Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: 86-755-81470881
Fax: 86-755-81470881
Street Address: B12B, Duhui 100 Building B,
Huaqiangbei, Futian District, Shenzhen,
China
Member name: NorthvisionTechnologies
Total Leads: 45 NorthvisionTechnologies Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Spy Cameras, Sports Cameras, Home Intellicorder Video Door Cameras, Bird Hunting Mp3, Gsm Mms Cameras, Gsm Bugs
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely