Name: GSM Home Alarm System-G40
Supprot Contact ID Communication protocol
Preset 5 Telephone &
Concise and elegant plastic house with simple operating interface
Contact ID communication protocol
LCD screen with calender, GSM signal level
With 30 wireless alarm zones, GSM SMS alert and Telephone alarm
Can preset 5 groups telephone, with functions of recording, voice indicating and monitoring
Alarming Priority, log function, built-in back-up battery, AC/DC power both available
5 Arm/Disarm ways: Remote Controller, Host Keypad, Remote Controlling Keypad(options), Telephone/Mobile phone and SMS
Outer power off inform via SMS
Operating power: 9-15VDC
GSM Frequency:900/1800MHZ, 900/1800/1900MHZ, 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
Static current: ≤ 80mA
Alarm current: ≤ 500mA
GSM transmission power: 2W
Operating environment: Temperature: -10℃-50℃; Humidity:<90%
Maximum available quantity of keychain remotes: 4 PCS
Maximum available quantity of wireless sensors: 116 PCS
- Alarm system (control unit) 1 pc.
- Wireless PIR detector 1 pc.
- Wireless door (gap) sensor 1 pc.
- Remote controller 2 pcs.
- Antenna 1pc.
- Wireless Sound&flash 110dB/0.3m 1 pc.
- Power adpater 1pc.
- User manual 1pc.
The Top Ten 10 Home Security Alarm Items:
1. Smoke Detectors Add another layer of protection to your home, especially when they are integrated into the home alarm system. Not only do smoke detectors indicate a fire and give you time to escape safely, but when included in a home security package, they automatically notify the managing company and the fire department. Some systems even integrate the power supply to the smoke detectors. That means you will not have to ever replace the batteries!
2. Back-Up Power Supply Is important in maintaining home security even during a power outage, when the risk of break-ins and looting is increased. Your home alarm should be effective even when your power is not. The easiest to maintain back-up power supplies use standard size batteries. Look for a model that uses rechargeable batteries to lower your maintenance costs.
3. GSM Control Panel Is vital to any home alarm system. The heart of the home security alarm system, the master alarm control panel is typically installed on a wall in a location with easy access. The panel receives information from all other sensors and key pads, computes it, and transmits relevant information to the monitoring company. If you choose to arm the system from the panel when you leave the house, the master control panel also receives the disarm code when you return home. Some can even be disarmed by telephone!
4.Talking Devices Make it easy for you to comprehend the status of your home security alarm and monitoring system and also make programming your alarm system simple and quick. Some security systems feature talking master control panels, key pads or remotes.
5. Installation, Monitoring, and Repair Services These services increase not only the level of safety but the convenience of keeping your home safe. A house alarm alone cannot notify the police or fire department in the event of an emergency. The most complete systems include buttons to notify police departments, fire departments and medical help instantly. Another advantage offered by the best monitoring companies is live customer support and full service installation and repair of the system by employees who have been background checked, licensed and drug tested to ensure your safety. Finally, some companies even offer relocation services to keep you secure even when you move.
6. Wireless Systems Safeguard your residence without adding excessive wires which may create a tripping hazard or require professional installation of behind the wall alarm cable. In wireless home security alarm system magnetic alarm contacts, keypads and other devices transmit information to the master alarm control panel using radio signals or through available previously installed wiring in your residence. A burglar will never be able to disarm the system by snipping the alarm cable. This ensures the system is fully integrated and monitoring all parts of your home without using up your outlets or creating an obstacle course of alarm cable for you.
Contact Name: William
Company Name: Hongkong Vstar International Ltd.
Tel: 086-13622364334 or 0086-755-86088669
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Xili Town, Nanshan District,
Shenzhen 518055 China
Member name: GSMwirelessalarm
Member Since: 13 May 2010
Total Leads: 106 GSMwirelessalarm Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Alarm System, Gsm Alarms, Gsm Wireless Alarm System, Burglar Alarm System, Home Security System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Alarm systems