Direct mounting pad ball valve as per iso 5211
Dharmi Engineers manufacturing & exporting of vide
range of direct mounting pad Ball Valves as per ISO 5211. Another method of mounting actuators of vales is the direct mount configuration. I this design the manufacturer’s valve can accept an actuator bolted directly to the mounting pad of the valve. No. external brackets are required. The bottom of the actuator is flush with the mounting pad of valve. No external brackets are required. The bottom of the actuator is flush with the mounting pad of the valve. This design alleviates a number of problems mentioned above. There are no external moving parts. The coupling (if used) is less subject to corrosion. An external bracket does not exist to create surfaces that may be untrue.
Size Range of Ball Valve from ˝” to 8” & Pressure Rating up to Class 300, available in Flanged End, Screwed End, Socket Weld End, Butt Weld End Connection with Hand Lever, Gear, Pneumatic Actuator Operation. Design Standard of Ball Valve as per API 6D/BS 5351, Testing Standard – BS 6755 Part I, Fire Safe Test Standard – API 607 / BS 6755 Part II.
There are additional advantages to direct mount valve/actuator packages:
advantages of direct mount of actuators
1. Strength of mount between valve/actuator: No brackets that can bend after installation.
2. Safety: No pinch points
3. Compactness: Smaller/Shorter package takes up less space in pipe galley. Low profile
4. Actuator/Valve Stem alignment: Shorter distance between valve/actuator allows closer tolerance.
5. Modular: Simplicity: No confusion as to how bracket bolts to equipments or how to install adapter.
6. Lighter Weight: Package no longer includes bracket and large adapter.
7. Lower Cost: Fewer parts in complete actuator/valve package. Fewer pipe hangers required.
8. Direct valve stem/actuator connection: Less chance for hysterisis. One less connection with no adapter involved.
9. O-Ring stem seals: Lower torque and smaller actuators are required.
10. Maintenance: Often no packing to adjust. Less corrosion in the valve stem area from atmosphere.
Dharmi Engineers have wide range of Industraial High Performance Ball Valves.
Other Product: Pneumatic Actuator Operated Balves, Rotary Actuator Operated Ball Valves, Actuator Operated Ball Valves, Ball Valves, Three Way Ball Valves, Four Way Ball Valves, Jacketed Ball Valves, Fire Safe Ball Valves, API 607 Fire Safe Ball Valves, Multiport Ball Valves, Mulitway Valves, Diverter Valves, L/T/X Port Ball Valves, Flush Bottom Valves, High Performance Ball Valves, Ball Valves Manufacturer, Ball Valves Exporter, Ball Valves India, Multiway Ball Valves, Multiway Valves, Ball Valves, Process Ball Valves, Ball Valves, Ball Valves Manufactuer, Pneumatic Operated Ball Valves, Direct Mounting Pad Ball Valves, ISO 5211 Mounting Pad Ball Valves, IS0 5211 Ball Valves, Mouting Pad Ball Valves, Fire Safe Ball Valves, Fire Safe Design Ball Valves, API 607 Fire Safe Ball Valves, Ball Valves Exporter, Ball Valves India, ISO Mounting Ball Valves, Valves, Industrial Valves, Fire Proof Ball Valves, Trunion Mounted Ball Valves, Gear Operated Ball Valves, Pneumatic Ball Valves, High Pressure Ball Valves, API 6D Ball Valves, BS 5351 Ball VAlves, Fire Safe Tested Ball Valves
Contact Name: Bhavesh B Panchal
Company Name: Dharmi Engineers
Street Address: B/89 Ishvarlila
Park, Jamfalwadi, B/h. Shakriba
Party Plot, Nr. Ctm Cross Road,
Ahmedabad – 3882449. Gujarat,
Member name: Dharmiengineers
Member Since: 16 October 2008
Total Leads: 41 Dharmiengineers Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ball Valve, Globe Valve, Gate Valve, Butterfly Valve, Diaphragm Valve, Strainer, Three Way Ball Valve, Four Way Ball Valve, Jacketed Ball Valve
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Ball valves