Iveco Eltrac Bluetooth Module enables wireless communication between vehicles and diagnostic
computers and simplifies and accelerates repair operations in workshops.
A truck must be able to handle business-critical transports on a 24/7 basis. So fast, accurate error detection and correction is crucial for service technicians.
The Bluetooth module is a solid, reliable solution that currently is used in thousands of repair shops worldwide. Launching new functions, features, and technologies in existing solutions is always a challenge.
The wireless connection allows you to:
- Carry out Active Diagnosis’ by local checking the activation and the working of the components without the help of other operators.
- A better ergonomy during diagnosis operation without the hindrance and limitations of the cable.
- Check the parameters of the vehicle on-board systems during the dynamic.
Weight: 500 g
Dimension: 175x75x30 mm
Power supply: 6-32V
Connection interfaces: USB and RS232 standard, Bluetooth (optional)
Supported languages: Italian, Spanish, French, English, German, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Croatian, Greek, Russian, Korean
- ECI diagnostic interface
- 38pin cable (iveco 99331043 part number)
- 19pin cable (iveco 99368555 part number)
- OBD2 cable (iveco 99331057 part number)
- 99327017 - adapter cable for connection 38pin, 19pin and OBD2 cables to ECI
- 99327037 - self-diagnosis connector
- 99327018 - USB cable for PC connection (short)
- 99327019 - USB cable for PC connection (long)
- DVD with EASY installation and manual, can install on any laptop
Contact Name: Andy
Company Name: ANYSCANCN Co Ltd
Street Address: 2002 Lianhuan Road,
Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong,
Member name: anyscancncoltd
Member Since: 28 October 2008
Total Leads: 548 anyscancncoltd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Diagnostic Tools, Bmw Gt1, Bmw Ops, Ad 100, Benz Star 2000, T300, Ford Vcm Ids, X-431, Key Programmer
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips