Featuring high efficiency, high automation and computer program control, this equipment is independently
designed and manufactured by our company according to the high-speed filtering-pressing theory. Cement mortar is stirred by mixer and formed by high pressure with precise moulds. The tile produced by this equipment has higher intensity and density, low pervious ratio and accurate size than that produced through the dry-material theory. This advanced equipment embodies mechanical, hydraulic, aerodynamic and computer-control (PLC control system) automatic technology.
1. A pioneer of the machinery industry; walking in the ahead of era; contributing to the society.
2. A high degree of automation, simple operation and high efficiency.
3. Low cost, labor force saving, low energy consumption and non-pollution and no dust.
4. Just 2 or 3 operators can fulfil a yield of 700 ㎡/shift
5. Products: 800X800mm 600X600mm 500X500mm (the depth of tiles can be adjusted according to customers′ need.)
6. Precise specification, high pressure, high intensity, high density and low defective rate.
7. Good breaking resistance, long-lasting performance, skid resistence and elegant taste.
Featuring various clear decorative designs, different colors, high intensity and density as well as a good effect of skid resistance, colored terrazzo tiles, can replacing granite tiles and marble tiles, are the best choice of improving the level of the city.
Main Technical Data
Forming pressure 350T Installed power 15KW
Production rate 2-4 pcs/min weight 9.6T
Power 9KW Mainframe dimension 4100x1650x2870
Contact Name: William Sun
Company Name: Zhengzhou City Golden Mountain Machinery Company
Street Address: The South 100 Meters
Of Xushui Overbridge, Zhengshang
Road, Zhengzhou City, China
Member name: GoldenMountainMachinery
Member Since: 12 March 2009
Total Leads: 5 GoldenMountainMachinery Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Tile Machines, Terrazzo Tile Machines, Roof Tile Forming Machines, Stone Cutters
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Stone or tile flooring