CAS No. 87-72-9
Arabinose is a five-carbon sugar produced in plants.
exists in nature by the monosaccharide form.
Combined with other monosaccharide unions, Arabinose can be found in sol, hemicellulose, pectic acid, bacterium polysaccharide and certain sugar glucoside by mixed polysaccharide
form. High-purity L-Arabinose is a while, crystalline powder.
· pharmaceuticals· ideal intermediate to combine essence and spice
· used to transform the L-Ribose, the carnitine, and biological culture medium to make the ethyl
· promoting medicine absorption, increasing its effect
· has the exclusive function to the sucrose metabolism transformation
· serve as the treatment medicinal preparation for the disease involving high blood sugar;
· serve as the inhibitor by which the fat piles up;
· the function food additive and the health foods which can lose weight ;
· intermediate for the drugs manufacture and the spice synthesis; chiral medicine monomer;
· as medicine synthesis intermediater, it can be used to synthesize chemotherapy medicine, say Ara-C, to treatthe leukemia and the cancer.
Contact Name: Chrissy
Company Name: Hangzhou Garden Corporation
Tel: 86-571 28057052
Fax: 86-571 28928900/11
Street Address: 7/F., Sanxin Mansion,
No.33-35,Xintang Road, Hangzhou,
Member name: HangzhouGarden
Member Since: 25 December 2009
Total Leads: 15 HangzhouGarden Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Food Ingredients China, Monosodium Glutamate, MSG, Citric Acid, Xylitol, L-Arabinose, Hyaluronic Acid
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips