* USB or parallel port interface with auto-switch power
* Support 5V and 3.3V low voltage
devices, 1.8V chip support through low voltage adapter.
* Less then 2 seconds per Mbit Programming speed for high density flash chip.
* No adapter required for DIL chip up to 48-pin
* 48-pin universal pin driver and current limit
* Auto-sense/ Self programming with statistical report
* Device insertion /continuity check
* Universal adapter for 44-pin PLCC/ QFP/ TQFP/PSOP and 40/48 TSOP
* Supports OS : Windows 95/98/Me/2000, windows XP and NT (Parallel port)Windows 98SE/Me/2000, windows XP (USB port)
* Automatic EPROM/ Flash ID search
* Serialization for Memory/¦ĚP chip
* Memory buffer H / L byte swap
* Project file save / load function
* User-selectable verify Vcc with one or two-pass verify voltage
* Automatic file format detection and conversion
* User-changeable programming parameters
* 1 years warranty
* Software update via web
Universal pin driver--No adapter required for DIL devices
* The LabTool-48UXP features universal pin driver, each pin can supply four different voltage, ground, it also can be configurable as TTL high/low levels with pull-high/pull-low, high-speed clock and high impedance. This advanced pin design lets you program any DIL device of up to 48 pins without needing an adapter.
Unbeatable programming speed
* The LabTool-48UXP's on-board intelligence reduces system overhead to a minimum. The LabTool-48UXP has 100% more performance then its predecessor product in program the high density flash chip, it can program a Intel 32 M bit flash chip in less then 60 seconds.
Device insertion and contact checks--No mistakes!
* The LabTool-48UXP performs device insertion and contact checks before it programs each device. It can detect poor pin contact and devices inserted upside down or in the wrong position. This function protects your pocketbook by preventing expensive chip damage due to operator error.
EPROM and Flash memory ID detection and Search
* Many EPROM and Flash memories have a build-in device ID and manufacturer ID. The LabTool-48UXP can read the device's ID by press hot key to detect the ID and compare its database and determined the chip's correct vendor and product number. This feature is especially useful with secondhand chips and devices that have had their part number accidentally (or intentionally) removed (this function only applied to 28 pin or 32 pin EPROM and Flash).
Auto-sensing and self-programming
* To meet mass-production requirements the LabTool-48UXP has implemented new patented technology in both its hardware and software. After entering the Mass-production Mode, the production line operator inserts a device into the ZIF socket. An LED on the LabTool-48UXP indicates the device is ready and the operator simply removes it and replaces it with a new one. No formal training is necessary adding flexibility and saving time and money. In addition, the LabTool-48UXP's auto-sensing feature ensures the device has been inserted correctly and then automatically programs the device. Furthermore, in the mass-production mode the system keyboard is automatically disabled preventing the operator from making any inadvertent mistakes.
Contact Name: Sales
Company Name: Iautotool
Street Address: Dong Bian Minzhi
Avenue, Baoan District, Shenzhen,
Member name: iautotool
Member Since: 19 August 2010
Total Leads: 142 iautotool Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Diagnostic Tools, Auto Key Programmer, Mileage Correction Tools, Obd2 Code Scanners, Ecu Chip Tunning Tools
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips