YX-2001 laser particle size analyzer is a unique laser particle size analysis tester for magnetic powders
like ferrite powders, smco powders, alnico powders, smco powders etc. The analyzer adopts special sample preparation and test mode to make magnetic particles in separate, homogenous, scattered condition instead of the aggregation caused by magnetic force. It utilizes the property that the particles can cause laser diffraction. It adopts a series of advanced technology and technics such as imported semiconductor laser generator with high power, long service life and good monochromaticity; large-size high precision photoelectric receiver array made by ASIC technique, multi-channel data transforming circuit and USB data transmitting lead to fast and precise test, easy operation and high repeatability. YX-2001 ends the history that magnetic particle cannot be tested and is significant for the test and control of the magnetic products quality as well.
Laser Particle Size Analyzer Technicial parameters:
1. Size Range: Dry (0.29 μm~75 μm); Wet (0.1 μm~40 μm)
2. Sample Feeding Mode: Dry (aerosol) Wet (small sample cell and flow cell)
3. Repeatability Error:Less than 1%(on D50 of standard sample)
4. Test Time: Normally 2-3 mins(Ultrasonic dispersing time included)
1. Application for dry mode:
1) various megnetic powder such as Rb Fe B, F3O4, Cobalt, Fe and other soft magnetic material, strong magnetic material, ferromagnetic material, etc.
2) powders not suitable for wet suspension test such as cement, western medicine, Chinese medicine, healthcare materials, etc.
3) powders possess hydrophobic property such as modifying minerals and organic compounds.
2. Application for wet suspension(flow cell):
1) non-metallic powder such as calcium carbonate (light and heavy), talc, kaolin, graphite, wollastonite, brucite, barite, mica, bentonite.
2) metallic powder such as aluminium, zinc, molybdenum, tungsten, magnesium, copper, rare earth, alloly etc.
3) other powder such as catalyst, abrasive, pesticide, coating, dyestuff, phosphor, river silt, ceramic materials, emulsion, etc.
3. Application for wet suspension(small sample cell):
1) precious sample such as diamond, metallic powder, etc.
2) sample of small quantity: various metallic sample, non-metallic sample etc.
For more detail info, please feel free to visit our website or inquire us at any of your convenience.
Port: Xiamen, China
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Packaging Details: wooden carton
Delivery Time: 30 days
Contact Name: Susan Chen
Company Name: Yuxiang Magnetic Materials Ind. Co., Ltd
Street Address: F/16, Jinyuan Plaza,
No.57 South Hubin Road, Xiamen, China
Member name: permanentmagnets
Member Since: 19 February 2009
Total Leads: 329 permanentmagnets Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ferrite, Magnet, Flexible Magnets, Ndfeb Magnets, Alnico Magnets, Smco Magnets, Rubber Magnets, Refrigerator Magnet, Fridge Magnets, Magnetic Powder
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips