1.1 Typical Applications
* Die cavity of molds
* Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts
* Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and
* Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of
assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
* Testing surface of a small hollow space
* Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
* Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for
large-scale work piece
1.2 Testing Features
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL.
* Large memory could store 250 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
1.3 Technical Specifications
Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
Measuring range: 200-900L
Materials: 9 different common materials
With RS232C interface
Memory: 250 data can be stored and re-readable
Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing
applications. Weight: 75g
Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
Weight: 130g (not including batteries)
Working temperature： -10℃～＋50℃
Relative humidity: ≤90％
1 RS232C or USB cable +Software, Optional Configuration
2 Other type of impact devices and support
rings Refer to Table A in the append
Contact Name: Anna Luo
Company Name: Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co., Ltd
Street Address: Flat C, Kengkou
Electronic Base No.9 Huaxi Rd.,
Fangcun, Guangzhou, China
Member name: annalandtek
Member Since: 30 November 2010
Total Leads: 5 annalandtek Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Vibration Meter, Ph, Orp Controller, Surface Roughness Tester, Belt Tension Tester Series, Fuel Pressure Meter, Throttle Potentiometer Tester, Shore Hardnes
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips