Lilas Line Straightening Hair, Smoothing Cream – Herbal Colorless – 130gr
The Smoothing Cream Herbal
Colorless contains an efficient formula that gives back the hair shine, softness and vitality. The active substances, particularly the Lanoline, enter in each fiber, leaving it in ideal conditions for any hairstyle.
This product smoothes and protects the hair.
Treatment based on Ammonium Thioglycolate (chemical smoothing).
Instructions of use:
1. Put all the content of the tube in a non-metallic bowl.
2. The hair shouldn’t be washed before the use of this cream. Comb the hair in order to leave it untangled.
3. Apply the cream lock by lock, start from the back of your head.
4. Leave the cream on for 30 minutes, we advise you to comb it once in a while in order to facilitate the smoothing. Extend for 10 minutes more if you want a smoother result. However, the total action time can’t exceed 40 minutes.
5. After the pause, rinse abundantly. Apply the neutralizing sap and leave it on for 10 minutes. Rinse and then wash you hair as usual with the shampoo and the conditioner.
1. After this treatment, don’t do any other smoothing process if the chemical ingredients are different from these ones.
2. Don’t discolor the hair before, during or after this application.
3. Don’t apply on hair treated with henna, permanent wave or dyed.
4. You should wait at least 30 days before repeating the straightening.
Asienservice is an authorized Distributor of the manufacturer
- Payment method: T/T OR Money Transfer
- Shipping: Please specify shipping method and destination when requesting quote
- Minimum Quantity: 12 unit
Made in Europa
Contact Name: Michael Wendt
Company Name: Asienservice
Street Address: Leo Residence Room 1001
39M1 Road 304, Tamboon Ladtakiern
Kabinburi / Prachinburi 25110
Member name: asienservice
Member Since: 06 April 2009
Total Leads: 5348 asienservice Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Distributor, Cosmetic 100% Nature Biologically, Demeter, Food, Washing Cleaning, Chemicals, Steel, Paper, Rice, Fresh Fruits, Sugar
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips