1. Molecular formula: ZnBaSo4
2. Nature: also known as Zinc barium white,
non-toxic white powder, do not dissolve in water, and acid decomposition produce hydrogen sulfide. And hydrogen sulfide and alkali not work. Heat-resistant and can be improve weather ability, anti-algae, had excellent cover of the white.
3. Specifications: B301, B311
4. Properties: white powder
5. Uses: Lithopone is a white pigment composed of a mixture of barium sulfate (28 - 30%) and zinc sulfide (68 - 70%) with trace amounts of zinc oxide. It is produced by precipitation through filtering, heating and quenching works.titanium dioxide has mostly been replaced by Lithopone which is more durable, but it is much cheaper. It is used as a base for lake pigment and used as a inert pigment for paint, ink and cosmetics as well as in a large range of applications in plastic industry. It is used as a filler in paper, leather, and linoleum.
6. Packing : 25kg or 50kg p.p.bag as per your demand.
Contact Name: Mia Wang
Company Name: Wuzhouboda International Trade Co., Ltd
Street Address: No 38 Lvwei Road,
Hebei District, Tianjin, China 300142
Member name: WuzhoubodaChemical
Member Since: 22 June 2009
Total Leads: 26 WuzhoubodaChemical Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Organic, Inorganic Chemicals, Paints, Dyes
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips