The low-speed beside-the-press granulators of RG18 series often work with stainless steel dryer and set
beside plastics molding machine to collect the sprues and scraps produced while injection molding.The regrinding is then conveyed by the blower to the mixing chamber of hopper dryer with vigin material proportionally and melt in the plastic-melting chamber.Therefore,the waste materials are reclaimed right before their characteristics changes,so as to keep the quality,lower waste and production cost. It is also applied to crushing various shorts,reuse and semi-finished products made of plastic and rubber materials such as soft PC,polycarbonate,nylon,ABS and so on in sheet,twig or mesh shapes.
1. Low-speed rotation, high torque, with stronger breaking capability.
2. Driven directly by speed reducer motor, high transmission efficiency so as to save power
3. Special designed rotary knives to achieve lowest energy consumption and higher cutting efficiency,no need to adjust gap after sharpening. It is easy and quick.
4. Four-edged fixed blades and durable use.
5. Blower automatic conveying together with instant reclaiming system so as to reduce man power and pollution on raw material. High pressure air conveyor is optional to use.
6. Overload protection on motor and other safety protection devices.
7. Transparent window design on cutting chamber so as to know material condition anytime
8. European design with compact structure, room-saving and easy cleanout
9. Equipped with casters so as to move easily.
Contact Name: Leysa Pan
Company Name: China Ningbo Rhong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Donggang Qi,
Xiaogang Subdistrict, Beilun,
Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China
Member name: Ningborhongmachinery
Member Since: 31 October 2008
Total Leads: 14 Ningborhongmachinery Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Our Equipments Include Hopper Dryers, Vacuum Auto-loaders, Mixers, Granulators, Dehumidifiers, Temperature Controller, Industrial Chillers, The Cent
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Granulators