1. Anti-bacterial, antibiotic, anti-virus, Anti-inflammatory, antiulcer and the strongest
inhibitory effect on Staphylococcus aureus
2. Anti-tumor, anti-cancer, anti- Oxide
3. Leukaemia treatment, inhibition platelet aggregation
4. A significant, long-lasting central muscle relaxation, inhibition of the central nervous system
5. Analgesics disease and treatment dental caries
6. Improve sleep
7. Prevent stress the role of dysfunction of the stomach
8. May enhance cholinergic function
9. The hypotensive effect
10. Relieve Stress
11. Induce Ca2+ mobilization in rat cortical neurons and human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells
Chinese herbs are widely used as important remedies in Oriental integrative medicine. Magnolol is a small polyphenolic molecule with low toxicity .Magnolol is a bioactive plant component isolated from the root and stem bark of Magnolia officinalis. In preclinical experiments, magnolol was found to have anti-oxidative, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumorigenic, anti-diabetic, anti-microbial, anti-neurodegenerative and anti-depressant properties. Magnolol can also effectively regulate pain control, hormonal signalling, gastrointestinal and uterus modulation as well as provide cardiovascular and liver protective effects.
Where will be Mognolia Extract use for ?
1. Eliminate damp
2. Relieve distension
3. Tonifying blood
4. Relieving pain
5. Nourishing the liver
Soluble in ethanol at 1 mg/ml. Also soluble methanol at 1.5 mg/ml.
Store at 2-8 °C. Under these conditions the product is stable for at least 2 years.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Contact Name: Bunny Zhang
Company Name: Changsha Staherb Natural Ingredients Co., Ltd.
Street Address: No.186, Lugu Valley
Garden Road, High-tech Development
Changsha, Hunan 410205
Member name: plantsextractexporters
Member Since: 04 July 2013
Total Leads: 10 plantsextractexporters Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Plant Extracts, Herbal Extracts, Natural Ingredients
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Spices or extracts