Medical Bandage series
---- The ideal medical product which take place of plaster
Quick solidify and founder, no powder, good porous, light-weight, high-strength, easier
for doctorís operation and less pain than plaster bandage. Our product is
high-technology and good quality, itís good substitute of plaster bandage. Itís been
used in worldwide hospitals and clinics.
1. High-strength: the strength is 20 times more than plaster bandage.
2. Easy for X-ray passing through: No dismantle for X-ray test, and the
picture is very clear.
3. Handiness: Macromolecule bandage is only 1/5 weight and 1/3
thickness of plaster.
4. Good porous: No skin itch or stimulus
5. Easy for molding: with good elastic, easy to mold.
6. Multi-specification: Application for different parts in individual packing and various colors.
7. Simply for operation: In room temperature( about 20℃), enable completed in a short while.
8. Environment friendly: No powder and burning completely, no any pollution to the environment.
1. Cover the quilted cover on the affected part before using.
2. Must wear rubber gloves or single-used polyester gloves, when using the Macromolecule bandage.
3. Open the packing, put the Macromolecule bandage into the warm water for 3 to 5 seconds, then extrude the
4. Open the packing, use it directly, within 3 to 5 minutes, for prevent concreting.
5. Wrap for affected part, adjust the bandage to perfect direction so that patient feel comfortable on the best tightness.
6. For the molding, solidify in 10 minutes, achieve the functional strength.
7. Itís easy to dismantle, when using electric plaster sawing machine.
1. Storage must be sealed.
2. Be in normal temperature.
3. Notice to prevent damaged, when transportation and loading.
4. Shelf life: 3 years
Product Number Size MEAS.
MM-001 2 inch X 144 inch 5.0 cm X3.6 m
MM-002 3 inch X 144 inch 7.5 cm X3.6 m
MM-003 4 inch X 144 inch 10.0 cm X3.6 m
MM-004 5 inch X 144 inch 12.5 cm X3.6 m
Contact Name: Ms Mandy Boonzaier
Company Name: Medimark Marketing
Tel: 0027218011995 or +27 (0)21 510 1995
Street Address: 67 Coronation Road,
Maitland, 7405 Cape Town, South Africa
Member name: medimark
Member Since: 05 February 2009
Total Leads: 286 medimark Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ambulance, Mobile Clinic, Autoclave, Blood Pressure Monitor, Ecg, Ultrasound, Patient Monitor, Thermometer, Syringe, Surgical Gloves, Medical Supplies
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Bandages or dressings for general use