- It operates on single +5V power supply either in stand-alone mode using PC keyboard
LCD or with host PC through its RS-232-C interface in serial mode.
- Stand-alone and serial monitor programs support the entry of user programs, editing
and debugging facilities like breakpoints and single-stepping and full speed
execution of user programs.
- Single Line Assembler & Dis-assembler support in both stand-alone and serial modes
- 32K Bytes of CMOS static RAM is provided with battery backup option.
-Allows multi-processor system design by supporting the HOLD and HLDA signals.
- 48 I/O lines and 3 programmable interval timers.
- Driver software for file upload / download to / from host PC.
- EPROM Programmer Interface (2716 through 27512).
- Interface Modules for training purpose (Keyboard, Elevator, 7 Segment Display, ADC with DAC, Dual Slope, Logic Controller, Crystal Clock Divider, Traffic Lights, RTC, Tone Generator, Stepper Motor etc.)
CPU : 8085 @ 3.072 Mhz.
Two JEDEC 28 Pin sockets provide the following memory configuration. : 16K bytes using 27128 or 32K bytes using 27256. The system
firmware is supplied in 27128 EPROM.
RAM : 32K bytes using 62256.
89C2051 PERIPHERALS : MCU used to interface with PC Keyboard in stand alone mode of operation.
8251A : Programmable communication interface for serial communication supporting standard bauds from
110 to 9600.
8255A : Three Programmable peripheral interface devices. Two Nos. for user; one supplied, another for user
expansion (optional). Remaining one is used for LCD and System Configuration.
8253 : Three programmable interval timers: Timer 0 is used for single step, Timer 1 for baud clock generation
and Timer 2 is available for user.
Bus interface signals
CPU : De-multiplexed, buffered and non-buffered TTL compatible signals are terminated
on 50 pin ribbon cable connector.
Parallel I/O : 48 TTL compatible I/O lines (2 x 8255) brought out through two 26 pin ribbon cable connectors.
Serial I/O : RS-232-C through on-board 9 pin D-type female connector.
Timer Signals : All three Timer signals are brought out to J3 header.
Power Supply requirements : +5V DC @ 0.8A (approx.)
Dimensions : 238 mm x 207 mm x 45mm (L x B x H)
Weight : 700 Gms. (Approx.)
Housed in an ABS plastic molded cabinet.
Scope of supply
1. 8085 Microprocessor Trainer + LCD (16x2) + Keyboard + USB Cable/Converter
2. RS-232-C Cable.
3. Driver Software CD.
4. User's Manual with Schematics.
5. 8085 Assembly Reference card.
Contact Name: Mr. Ashutosh Agarwal
Company Name: Tesca Technologies
Street Address: 305, Taru Chhaya Nagar,
Tonk Road, Jaipur-302029, India
Member name: TescaTechnologies
Member Since: 03 July 2010
Total Leads: 33 TescaTechnologies Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Test, Measuring Instrument, Technical Education, Didactic, Vocational Trainers, Soldering, Desoldering Stations, Meters, Hand, Power Tools, Variacs, Electrical
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips