Mineral fiber ceiling board is a high-grade interior decorative material with the slag fiber as the main
raw material. It has undergone the process of burdening, forming, drying, cutting, surface finishing and spray coating after being added with additive. Our products cover more than ten varieties of six categories, including knurling Board, relief-embossing Board, printing Board, spraying Board, stereo-molding Board, etc... It has the beautiful,novel and elegant esternal decoration effect and the anti-fire,acoustic absorption and environmental protection excellent internal properties.
1) Environmental Protection
2) Light Weight and High Strength
3) Easy construction
4) Sheet Material with Easy Decoration
5) Flame proof
6) Acoustic Absorption
As the high-grade interior decoration material for suspended ceilings, the product is applied to elegant interior design of high-hall buildings such as hotels, restaurants, gymnasiums, office buildings...
1) Surface coating: factory-applied vinyl latex paint
2) Color of surface: white (other colors can also be chosen)
a)Size : 300mm x 600mm, 600mm x 600mm, 600mm x 1200mm
b)Thickness : 7mm-18mm (divided into grades by every 1mm).
4) Edge: square edge, tegular edge...
5) Fixed Method: Flush Bolt Backdrop Plat
6) Texture Pattern:A variety of surface patterns available, such as Now we have six series, love-worms series, little-stars series, rain ice flower series, spray series, perforation series and wainscot series.
Note: The specification can be customed, and the texture pattern can also process according to your sample.
Contact Name: Annie Fong
Company Name: Hebei Strongstar Ceiling Board Co., Ltd
Street Address: Huaishu Town
Economic Development Zone Of
Jinzhou, Shijiazhuang City,
Hebei Province, China
Member name: Zfyy807
Member Since: 01 February 2008
Total Leads: 8 Zfyy807 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: PVC Gypsum Board, Mineral Fiber Board, Mineral Ceiling Board, Acoustic Board, Ceiling Panel, T-Grid, T-bar, Decorative Materials, PVC Ceiling
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips