In accordance with releasing new products that introduce CAN communications systems, MMC has developed
the MUT-III as a next generation diagnosis tester for servicing these new and future vehicles.
1. Color Display.
2. Fast vehicle scan.
3. Laptop is battery powered or powered via vehicle cigar lighter/power outlet.
4. Data Display utilizes either graphical or digital display.
5. Can perform drive recorder on most Mitsubishi vehicles.
1. MUT III Scan Tool Kit.
2. Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI).
3. Multi-Meter Adapter Harness.
4. USB 2.0 cable.
5. Harness A (blue).
6. Harness B (red).
7. Harness C (yellow).
8. Compact Flash 128MB Memory.
9. Compact Flash Adapter.
10. MUT-III case.
A personal computer (PC) is connected to the MUTIII unit and used as a system’s control terminal, and communicates with a vehicle ECU through the V.C.I.. In addition to being able to handle all diagnosis functions covered by the conventional MUT-II tester, the MUT-III system can display data as easy-to-understand diagrams and graphs on a large screen of the PC. Unlike the MUT-II, the MUT-III can retain data on all vehicles, from old to new models, classified according to destination in the PC’s hard disk. This eliminates the awkward but essential job with the MUT-II, of switching the data list (communications protocol data and diagnosis item list database) by replacing the ROM pack with another according to the vehicle model and year model. New functions that make use of the advantages of the PC are also being developed. For example, the workshop manual viewer is a useful function for mechanics as they no longer have to carry around a thick manual and search for relevant pages while working on a vehicle. The workshop manual viewer is currently available for certain vehicle models, and allows users to retrieve the pages containing the failure code for a particular problem at the push of a button.
Please note the following:
1. MUT-III supports CAN vehicle protocol.
2. Reprogramming 2002 and up Montero and 2003-2005.
3. Outlander will require the purchase of MB991855.
4. (12-13 Pin Reprogramming Adapter).
5. MUT-III updates are forecasted for DVD/CD updates at a later date.
6. Mitsubishi Motors North America reserves the right to change to internet subscription.
Contact Name: Judy
Company Name: Autodiagnostics
Street Address: 1713room Dongfeng
Building, No.2010 Shennan Road,
Futian Dis., Shenzhen China
Member name: Autodiagnostics
Member Since: 18 September 2008
Total Leads: 48 Autodiagnostics Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Diagnostic Tools, Bmw Gt1, Mb Star, Bmw Inpa, Vagcom 704, Renault Can Clip Diagnostic Interface, Ad-1 Auto Scanner, Obd Ii Ad-100
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips