80% active ingredient, Spreader, activator
A) For use with Herbicides:
20 ml of N-80 Surfactant (1 capful) per 15 liters of water in the spray tank and allow to mix thoroughly
• Add the herbicide according to manufacturer’s instructions.
B) For use with Insecticides or Fungicides:
• Add 5 ml (1/4 capful) of N-80 Surfactant per 15 liters of spray solution in the spray tank, and allow to mix thoroughly
• Add the insecticide or fungicide according to the manufacturer’s instructions
C) For use in Irrigation Aid:
• Add 160 ml (8 capfuls) of N-80 Surfactant in minimum 80 liter per acre of water
• Take it in the spray tank & spray this solution directly on the surface 12 hours before the irrigation
1. Increases the effectiveness of the pesticides and foliar fertilizers.
2. Promotes more efficient water usage
3. Offering farmers an excellent opportunity to increase their crop yields.
4. Keep spray equipment clean and prevents clogged nozzles-reduces down time.
5. Work as a sticker.
1. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Wear mask while handling.
3. Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
Contact Name: Abhijeet Shirke
Company Name: Shirke Biohealthcare Pvt.ltd.
Street Address: 11 Navrang Plaza,
Air Port Road, Tingare Nagar, Pune,
Member name: Sbhcpl08
Member Since: 01 July 2008
Total Leads: 16 Sbhcpl08 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Biodiesel, Plant Cultivation, Agriculture product, Health Care Products, Weight Gain, Weight Loss Products
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips