- Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
& robust casing for rough service use
- Connects to PC via RS232
- Powered from car battery over 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- LED to control power and clock function
What can you do with this interface?
- Monitor and Log dozens of realtime parameters
- Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
- Adjust the timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset the self-learn codes
- Control idle air valves, relays (AC, fans, etc), timing
- Diagnose customer vehicles on-site
- Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
- No software is supplied with this device
Available software working with this Interface:
(Note that some of it is not free and need to be purchased)
DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
Nissan Data Scan v.1.51
- Nissan Consult Interface
- RS232 extension cable
It works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector (you'll usually find it near the fusebox) (This cars are usually build from year 1989 to 2000) . Models such as: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady.
Contact Name: Sales
Company Name: Iautotool
Street Address: Dong Bian Minzhi
Avenue, Baoan District, Shenzhen,
Member name: iautotool
Member Since: 19 August 2010
Total Leads: 142 iautotool Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Diagnostic Tools, Auto Key Programmer, Mileage Correction Tools, Obd2 Code Scanners, Ecu Chip Tunning Tools
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips